The Client provides an AI-powered expense management platform that analyzes spend data to automatically identify financial waste and misuse across the organization.
The Client has a broad market coverage, but was looking to grow specific segments and industries to reliably expand their reach around the globe. However, they lacked the tools that would carry out the best results for their goals, and getting mere lead generation service would not complete the scheme that they had in mind. So, among the list of marketing proposals that they were looking into, the Client chose the one with a holistic prospecting design from database building to lead management solutions.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Training, Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to identify new contact areas and to bring in new opportunities out of the activities that will be done across different channels.
- To call and promote the Client’s expense management tool with relevant contacts to generate interest, identify gaps, or upcoming requirements.
- To schedule a face to face or ZOOM meeting with the Sales representatives and interested prospects.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified the campaign target industries and decision makers
- Callbox filtered the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage
- The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- Callbox qualified prospects that had a need for expense management solutions
Overall, the Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 45 Sales Qualified Leads, 252 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 208 Social Media Connections.