The Client is an American multinational company that focuses on artificial intelligence, search engine, online advertising and cloud computing, and provides OS, browser, and devices that businesses need to cloud-power their workforce.
Businesses outsource for many different reasons. Some opt to work with other industry providers to gain new skills and expertise, or to access innovative tools and technologies. Others want to adopt best practices that in-house resources cannot provide to bridge the knowledge gap. The Client, despite being one of the top technology companies in the world, believes that in order to stay competitive and important in the market, one has to build strong partnerships with industry peers. However, being on their partner list does not come easy. Prospective partners must have proven years of experience and present a holistic business approach that is beneficial both for the Client and its target customers.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for the global IT leader which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to generate leads from AU and NZ for the Client’s enterprise OS and browser lines of business
- To book meetings with potential leads for the Client’s consultants
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, locations, and decision makers
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox then came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- Callbox profiled the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP), and came up with a list of potential contacts to target
- Identified as the campaign’s target decision makers were Head of IT, CIO, CFO, CTO, COO, Technical Lead, IT Manager, General Manager of IT, CISO, Security Architect, Information Architect, Cloud Security, Cyber Security, Information Security, Principal Architect, Innovator
- The contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type
The twelve-month Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign delivered 124 Sales Qualified Leads, 642 Marketing Qualified Leads, 1,123 Profiles Completed, and 5,942 Social Media Connections.