The Client is a leading global provider of modern endpoint management and security solutions. Its products empower enterprise IT teams to manage and secure endpoints with unparalleled speed and at massive scale, and help eliminate the need for a vast IT infrastructure and automate countless endpoint management tasks for many of the world’s largest enterprises.
The Client was looking for a lead generation agency that supports a multi-channel approach and has a good database for Asia. After checking on a few proposals, they shortlisted those with experience working with startups, but the decision boiled down to Callbox due to the latter’s competitive edge in services, price, and holistic approach.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for the Client that would help them identify the right targets, expand the database to engage more stakeholders, and convert more qualified leads into customers. The program consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to contact the Client’s target accounts, and look for more stakeholders in the decision making process to expand the database.
- Generate leads, set appointments, and gather registrations for the webinar.
- Utilize different channels to build brand awareness.
- To look for channel partners in the APAC region.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and relevant contacts which the Callbox team referenced in building the database.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets: SCCM/Endpoint/Config Manager/IT Administrator, Cybersecurity Team, VP of IT/IT Manager/Director of IT
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
The Client has a unique selling proposition, but the Callbox team managed to generate quality leads that they can work with from both the lead generation campaign and webinar event.
Overall, the six-month campaign generated 24 Sales Qualified Leads, 124 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 328 Webinar Registrations.