The Client is a leading ICT products and services provider in the APAC region, with a network of more than 40,000 active channel partners across China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Cambodia and Myanmar, leading global names like Hewlett-Packard, Apple, Microsoft, Dell, Lenovo, IBM, Oracle and EMC.
Lines of Business
Enterprise Systems, IT Services, Distribution
The Client provides MNCs, local government and domestic companies a competitive edge over their peers by designing, installing and implementing IT infrastructure, a holistic service process which they efficiently carry out together with channel partners.
In the recent product upgrade of one of its channel partners, the Client launched a marketing campaign aimed to inform target customers about the upcoming changes, and to generate leads at the same time, and targeted to complete the project in three months.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign package which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Social Media and Mobile channels
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Training, Account Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- Identity and pre-qualify target prospects or companies that have a need to purchase PC Devices/Office 2019 within 12 months time, and arrange a follow-up call for the Client
- Inform both current and target customers about the end of support for Windows 7, office, and 2010
- Promote Windows 10 Pro Modern PC Devices and Office 2019
- Classify leads according to purchase timeline: Hot (0-3 months), Warm (4-6 months) and Cold (7-12 months)
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified its target industries, location and decision makers
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage in. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The campaign’s primary targets were IT Director/Manager, Owner, General Manager, Managing Director
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type with unique accounts and contacts.
Overall, the Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 200 Marketing Qualified Leads, (81 Hot, 90 Warm, 29 Cold), and 263 Social Media Connections.