The Client is Asia’s largest independent and collaborative ecosystem for investment research, offering a fully digital and cloud-based platform that enables large communities of analysts and other professionals to create digitally native, interactive research content, share ideas, collaborate on research projects, and discuss opinions in real-time.
For years, the Client relied on its in-house marketing team to generate leads through outbound calling and email until it all became quite ineffective, and caused a decline in their customer base. Intensified market competition and drastic technology advancements were seen as factors that made their approach appear quite obsolete.
In order to keep up with the changing research investment landscape, the Client decided to take a more proactive marketing strategy by adopting new marketing technologies and integrating with their current strategies which they can quickly take through outsourcing.
The Callbox Solution
Based on the Client’s requirements, Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support through Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management via Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to introduce the Client’s platform to qualified prospects
- Set onsite (office) or online (phone or zoom) meetings with interested prospects for a demo presentation with the Client’s consultants.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, locations, and decision makers for the campaign.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The campaign’s primary targets were Equities Analyst, Portfolio Manager, COO, CIO, Financial Advisor and the Person-in-charge of research.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type with unique accounts and unique contacts.
Overall, the six-month lead generation and appointment setting campaign produced a total of 50 Sales Qualified Leads, 551 MQLs and 326 Social Media Connections