The Client is the world’s leading digital infrastructure company that interconnects industry-leading organizations in finance, manufacturing, mobility, transportation, government, healthcare, and education across a cloud-first world, providing solutions for Cloud Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery, Applications & Content Creation and WAN Optimization.
Lines of Business:
Digital Infrastructure Services, Advisory, Integration and Implementation Services, Managed Services
Apart from keeping a suite of partners and distributors across industries, the Client works with a number of different content and media providers like video advertising agencies, semiconductor companies, content marketing agencies, and digital fraud detection firms that help them carry out business strategies that are beyond their capability, and focus on internal functions, especially client retention. Callbox was among the latest add-ons to their list of providers.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox built an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting program which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management using Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Staff Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions utilization of Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management that covered Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to generate leads based on the Client’s specifications.
- To qualify prospects based on their needs.
- Generate phone or telecon meetings with interested qualified prospects, and identify their pain points and upcoming requirements.
- Gather registrations for 2 webinar events.
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, locations and relevant contacts.
- Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target relevant contacts for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were C-level, CTO, CIO, Head of Technology, IT Manager.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
The ABM Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign generated 158 Sales Qualified Leads, 330 Marketing Qualified Leads, and a total of 204 Registrations for two webinar events.