The Client is a worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access.
The Client’s global recognitions speak well of their unmatched solutions. However, such thought expertise and rich experience did not spare them from challenges which made it difficult to present their integrated privilege and vulnerability management solutions to target customers. They needed an outsourced marketing arm that would assist them in reaching more ideal customers in new geographies.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to work out multiple outbound activities to help the Client build brand awareness in new target markets.
- To call ideal customers and set appointments for the Client’s BDMs.
- Manage the database by keeping the accounts updated and accurate.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, decision makers, and locations.
- Based on the industry and DM specifications, Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- A list of potential contacts to target was then compiled by the Callbox team which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets wereRisk Manager, CIO, CTO, Security Managers.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
The campaign delivered a total of 50 Sales Qualified Leads, 106 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 269 Social Media Connections.