The Client is one of the world’s leading logistics companies, spawned in 220 countries and territories, providing parcel and document shipping, freight forwarding, and logistics services to all business types and sizes.
As part of their marketing strategy, the Client regularly holds live events such as product or service launches, awards, and symposiums for the industries they serve. But, the last two years have been quite challenging as the pandemic brought drastic change to the way people do business, withholding all planned in-person events for the next two years.
So, they decided to take their marketing efforts online, and reached out to a number of lead generation providers to find an alternative platform to use in order to pursue all scheduled events for the next two years.
The Callbox Solution
Based on the Client’s needs, Callbox designed a Webinar and Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to invite prospects to the Clients series of webinars
- To generate leads or MQLs
- Book appointments for the Client’s sales team or SQLs
- Manage the database by profiling all contacts
- Promote the products, services, and events via web and social media
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, location, and relevant contacts for the campaign
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Procurement Manager, COO, Chief Supply Chain Officer, VP for Operations/Manufacturing/Logistics, IT Director, Director of Planning, Inventory Director, VP of Business Intelligence, C-level, President
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type
Overall, the Webinars gathered a total of 250 Confirmed Attendees, and the 6-month ABM Lead Generation & Appointment Setting Campaign delivered 92 Sales Qualified Leads, and 42 Marketing Qualified Leads.