The Client is a US-based company that primarily provides telephone voice and data communications services. The company also The Client is a US-based company that primarily provides telephone voice and data communications services. The company also develops software for IP communications and telephony systems.
Despite having already worked with a number of third party lead generation providers, finding companies interested in their services for the long term remained a challenge. Most of the leads and appointments from their former marketing partners were a poor fit for the Client’s enterprise VoIP solutions. When those prospects reached the Client’s sales team, reps uncovered that many of them were actually still not in the market for the company’s offerings.
Additionally, the Client also observed that their previous providers were not able to fully capture and communicate the company’s unique value proposition, failing to map out key product benefits with business pain points in campaign materials used in the outreach programs.
With the lessons gained from these earlier campaigns, the Client searched for a reliable marketing agency that can provide them with a full suite of tools and strategies to book sales meetings with interested and qualified prospects.
The Callbox Solution
To address the Client’s problem with the quality of sales appointments, the Callbox team carried out an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Webinar, Chat, Web, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
THE CAMPAIGN GOALS
- The Callbox team was to profile and update each contact information with each call, and ask prospects probing questions to uncover not just perceived, but actual business needs.
- Send personalized emails to prospects and track every action taken by them like clicking a link on a website or submitting a form.
- Book meetings with interested prospects for the Clients reps.
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, locations, and relevant contacts.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted to engage which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- Relevant contacts designated as the campaign’s primary targets: CTO, CIO, IT Manager, IT Decision Makers
- The master contact list was segmented based on these decision maker profiles, and was further grouped according to industry type
The ABM campaign generated a total of 78 Sales Qualified Appointments, 81 Follow-ups, and 56 Potential Leads.