The Client specializes in Customer Experience Management solutions, and one of the first leading luxury businesses in Asia that provides sales and marketing tools for businesses to retain and engage better with their customers.
In its quest to become Asia’s leading mobile commerce platform solutions and customer experience management company, the Client took a step forward to digitally transform itself from a traditional business into developing disruptive technology solutions.
With a new product on hand, the Client spanned business in the Asia Pacific, and Singapore was the pilot market. However, they lacked database sources and needed marketing and sales support.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a one year Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign package which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included voice, email, chat, social media and webinar channels
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided training, setup and back office sales support.
- Tools & Subscriptions utilization to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM.
- Account Management which consisted strategy building, reporting and product knowledge.
The goals were for the Callbox team to:
- Promote the Clients products/solutions to target audience
- Reach out to prospects through email and connect via LinkedIn
- Callbox to regularly report and update the Client about campaign status
- Call and inform prospects about Singapore’s Digitalisation Initiative for SMEs
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided decision maker profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- DMs that were identified as the campaign’s primary targets were Business Owners, Managing Directors, General Manager, Marketing Manager
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
The campaign is currently running and has so far delivered a total of 96 Sales Appointments, 23 Marketing Qualified Leads, 48 Requests for more information, 118 Callback, 51 Potential Leads and 153 Social Media Connections. The campaign’s second term was capped with 8 Closed Deals.