The Client is a service-first CRM company that builds software designed to improve customer relationships, with offices in 160 countries and territories, serving more than 160,000 customers worldwide.
The Client knows that for a business to be able to deliver exceptional service is to engage its customers based on their needs and buying habits. This is why they customize solutions for each target business type – enterprise, small and medium businesses, and startups.
In this campaign, the Client’s main objective is to widen its smb and enterprise markets in the APAC region, and had two locations in mind to start with, Singapore and Australia. All they needed was an outsourced lead generation company that could provide a database and a multi-channel marketing tool to perfectly roll out the program.
Among a list of marketing companies that the Client looked at, Callbox stood out as the most experienced, and presented the most cohesive prospecting approach.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Webinar, Chat, Web, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to profile the contact list using the Client’s campaign parameters
- To engage prospects and uncover pain points and upcoming needs
- Schedule appointments with qualified prospects who expressed interest with the Client’s CRM solutions
- Qualify prospects into three categories:
- SQL – Prospects who expressed interest in the Client’s solutions, and have current pain points, or upcoming needs, and agreed for an online meeting with a sales rep
- LEAD COMPLETED – Prospects who don’t have immediate requirement, but agreed to be included in the Client’s mailing list to receive updates and be contacted in the coming months for possible opportunities
- WEBINAR REGISTRATION – Prospects who agreed to attend the Client’s webinar
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and relevant contacts
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets were Owner, Founder, Co-founder, Managing Director, Person-In-Charge of Marketing, Marketing Manager, IT Manager, Business Owner, Partners, CEO
- The master contact list was segmented based on these targets, and was further grouped according to industry type
Overall, the six-month ABM campaign produced a total of 63 Sales Qualified Leads, 516 Marketing Qualified Leads, 587 Webinar Registrations, and 1,146 Social Media Connections.