The Client provides Change impact analysis, automated code remediation, collaborative test management and test execution, and ALM acceleration for three of the biggest platforms in the software industry: SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce.
One thing that differentiates the Client from its competitors is their process of nurturing which starts with educating customers on how the entire Change process works in order to give them visibility into every potential risk, precise software sizing for faster deployment, and reduce cost on budget and manpower. They use in-house and outsourced strategies to efficiently implement these tasks.
The Callbox Solution
The Callbox team designed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
The Callbox team was to call companies who are using SAP and check if they have plans to upgrade or make regular enhancements with their current system and introduce the Client’s Risk-based Testing and other solutions.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, decision makers and locations
- Based on the industry and DM specifications, Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- A list of potential contacts to target was then compiled by the Callbox team which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets wereIT Manager/Director, CIO, PIC of their ERP or ERP maintenance
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type
The six-month campaign delivered 78 Sales Qualified Leads, 118 Marketing Qualified Leads.