The Client is an Australian transportation and logistics company with operations in road, rail, sea, air, and warehousing.
The Client widely supports the rapid business growth in the retail and healthcare industries in Asia Pacific, and putting up more offices and warehouses in the region will not only pave for market opportunities, but will help them reach and serve more customers with cutting edge logistic services. All they needed to achieve this goal was a well-profiled database and the right outsourced lead generation staff in place.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of Contact base Profiling and Email Marketing which was carried out through:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management which included voice, email, chat and social media.
- Sales Enablement & Support that provides training, setup and back office sales support.
- Tools & Subscriptions and utilization of the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs.
- Account Management which is composed of strategy building, reporting and product knowledge.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries and relevant contacts.
- Callbox filtered the Client’s target RCs which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage.
- The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Callbox qualified prospects that had a current need of any of the Client’s services.
Overall, the Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 120 Appointments, 118 MQLs and 286 Social Media Connections.