The Client is a leading global telecommunications company serving over 7,000 customers including fortune 500 companies through 5 mobile network partners worldwide. With its solutions oriented approach, proven managed service capability and cutting-edge infrastructure, the Client drives the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, and IOT.
Lines of Business
Network, Unified Communications, Mobility & IOT Solutions, Cloud, Security, Carrier Services, Content Delivery Services
The Client believes that collaboration is key to business success, so they continue to build partnerships with various industries and service providers across regions, and adapt best practices and skill sets to help them achieve global dominance. This has made them one of the world’s trusted brands, and home to over 1000 employees of diverse nationalities, and drives them to continue to discover and adopt new tools and strategies from industry peers that could bring growth to the business and its employees.
In its current expansion plan, the ICT leader opted to work with Callbox for a telemarketing campaign which will focus on reshaping their target market in the whole APAC region.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to generate sales qualified leads
- To profile the contact list by updating all pertinent information
- Book appointments with qualified prospects for the Client’s specialists
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, location, and decision makers.
- Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage, which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas that were designated for each product were Senior Level Executives/ IT Manager, IT Projects Manager, CEO, CIO, COO, Infrastructure Manager, IT Operations Manager, Director, General Manager, Business Information Manager, and Senior IT Executive.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these two personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the twelve-month campaign generated 168 Appointments, 125 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 219 Social Media Connections.