Callbox Boosts Event Turnout for Cloud Provider, Hands Over 1,000+ New Prospects
- Carried out 3 successful event marketing campaigns for the Client
- Generated 353 total registered event attendees
- Added 1,050 new prospects to the Client’s pipeline
As a leading brand in the CRM market, the Client regularly organizes and hosts in-person events throughout different parts of the world. These tradeshows and conferences, including its annual flagship event, typically draw huge numbers of attendees and receive extensive media coverage.
For its Asia-Pacific calendar, the company had a series of live events lined up for 2017. These events—which were scheduled for January, April, and July—would showcase the Client’s insights on how top-performing marketers succeed with customer-centric strategies driven by digital tools.
The Client planned to host each of the events in both Singapore and Hong Kong, targeting CMOs, marketing directors, sales directors, marketing managers, and other persons in charge of marketing and sales at organizations based in the two cities. The three events included separate programs for SMB and mid-market/general business (MMGB) audiences.
The company partnered with Callbox after being introduced by one of Callbox’s long-time clients in the software space. The Client intended to add targeted, one-on-one outreach into the event promotion mix, and wanted to see how Callbox’s Call-to-Invite package would be able to help boost registrations for its January event.
The initial campaign’s results met the company’s expectations, and The Client decided to work with Callbox for the April and July live events.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
A Call-to-Invite campaign was planned for each of the three events. The three campaigns combined email outreach and live phone conversations to engage attendees and prospects throughout the event cycle.
STEP 1. LAYING DOWN THE GROUNDWORK
Prior to the start of each campaign, callbox closely worked with the Client to thoroughly prepare for the Call-to-Invite activities:
- Hand-picked and briefed the campaign team, which included calling agents and email specialists
- Created the Client’s account on Pipeline, Callbox’s lead management platform, and integrated The Client’s event partner Revolution 360 into the loop
- Developed the campaign collaterals, including email templates and call scripts which were reviewed by the Client
- Compiled the target list based on the Client’s ideal attendee profile (table below shows record counts for all three campaigns)
STEP 2. CONTACTING AND INVITING POTENTIAL ATTENDEES
The pre-event outreach cadence started one month prior to each scheduled conference. The Callbox team segmented potential attendees according to location (Singapore or Hong Kong), business size (SMB or MMGB), and target industry.
- Launched the pre-event cadence with initial email invites
- Followed up the initial emails with phone calls and another batch of targeted email send-outs
- Helped contacts complete the registration process
- Called up registered attendees two days before the event to confirm attendance
STEP 3. FOLLOWING UP AFTER THE EVENT
To maximize conversions, Callbox executed a post-event follow-up cadence after each conference.
- Sent a personalized thank-you email two days after the event
- Contacted attendees in order to screen them as qualified opportunities
- Reengaged registered attendees who were not able to attend as well as reached out to other contacts in the campaign
Going into each campaign, the Client focused on the number of registered attendees as the primary KPI to gauge the Call-to-Invite campaign’s success. The following table summarizes the number of registered attendees from the three campaigns:
In addition, the three campaigns also generated 1,050 new prospects for the Client. This consisted of 394 follow-ups and 656 requests for information.
The Client was very pleased with the results of the three Call-to-Invite campaigns. The first campaign exceeded their expectations that they increased the number of calling seats for the March-April and June-July campaigns. The company has also decided to continue partnering with Callbox for its upcoming Asia-Pacific events.
B2B Events Firm Gets Solid Registrations from Long-Term Partnership with Callbox
- Launched multiple successful campaigns for Asia’s largest B2B events organizer
- Generated 1,207 registered attendees for one of the Client’s trade shows
- Handed off a total of 1,249 warm prospects and 2,771 profiled contacts
Since 2014, one of Singapore’s major professional and industry events organizer has been working with Callbox to help promote several of their B2B events in Asia.
When the Singaporean event company was acquired by the Client in 2016, Callbox remained the organization’s official marketing partner tasked with handling their portfolio of high-profile tradeshows and conferences, including:
EVENT A – An annual event billed as Asia’s largest conference for professionals and businesses in the global telecommunications industry that typically draws more than 40,000 attendees
EVENT B – A biennial trade event for the food and hospitality industry that features exhibitors from 70 countries and attracts more than 47,000 visitors
EVENT C – An annual international event that highlights trends in the professional audio, film, digital media, and broadcasting industries
EVENT D – A leading trade event and conference held every two years that showcases Asia’s oil and gas industry, attended by more than 18,000 visitors
EVENT E – A biennial industry event for Asia’s machine tools, precision engineering, and metalworking sectors that generates more than 12,00 attendees in event turnout
EVENT F – A paid, annual event that focuses on IT security and cyber threats, widely considered as the top InfoSec industry conference in Asia
While each event has its own unique requirements, the key challenge is to connect with the right number and the right kind of attendees to impact event turnout. Also, with so many live projects lined up in its calendar, the CLIENT faces very tight time tables to prepare and generate enough buzz for each event.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
Throughout its four-year partnership with the CLIENT and its Singapore subsidiary, Callbox planned and launched an end-to-end event marketing campaign for each of the live event mentioned earlier. With the exception of the infosec-focused conference, Callbox has ran multiple campaigns for each of these events.
Each campaign centered around using targeted outreach through a mix of different marketing channels (phone, email, and social media) to engage attendees and prospects at key points in the event process.
A. Setting up the campaigns
Before each campaign began, Callbox and point persons from the CLIENT worked out a campaign plan and completed the needed preparations.
- THE CLIENT was assigned a campaign team that handled all aspects of the event marketing activities.
- THE CLIENT reviewed the call scripts, email templates, and other campaign materials prepared by Callbox.
- THE CLIENT also provided the list of target attendees which Callbox would update and profile (the next figures show record counts and target industries for each list):
B. Profiling and screening potential attendees
One month prior to each event, the team started the pre-event outreach activities. Aside from sending out invites, completing registrations, and confirming attendees, the Callbox team also scrubbed and cross-checked the target attendee list.
Since database profiling played a crucial role in each campaign’s success, Callbox devoted a great deal of time and resources to thoroughly validate and enrich each database record through desktop research combined with email and phone verification.
- THE CLIENT wanted the campaigns to focus on driving online pre-registrations and to collect deeper intelligence on each potential attendee.
- For the paid infosec event, Callbox coordinated with reps from the Client’s subsidiary to handle contacts who wanted to find out more about payment details and other information.
- The machine tools/precision engineering campaigns focused exclusively on data profiling.
C. Following up and converting prospects
The post-show re-engagement phase of each campaign was launched two days after the event. This step began with a personalized thank-you email and continued with a series of follow-up phone calls.
- Callbox prioritized registered attendees who came to the shows, and the team also reconnected with other prospects.
- Each contact was thoroughly screened based on the CLIENT’s requirements before hand-off.
- Throughout each campaign, the CLIENT kept track of each prospect’s status through Pipeline CRM.
In all, the campaigns generated the following results in terms of registered attendees and other KPIs:
To date, the CLIENT continues to partner with Callbox for targeted promotion of its in-person events. Callbox will be handling pre-event and post-event outreach for all upcoming conferences and exhibits hosted by the CLIENT in Asia.
B2C FinTech Startup All Set to Grow Active Users for Flagship App
With more FinTech startups joining Southeast Asia’s growing P2P remittance market, players in this space are turning to more proactive customer acquisition strategies to sustain their growth momentum.
Having secured $2.2 million in seed funding and handling more than $1 million in monthly remittance transactions, the Client seeks to expand the number of active users of its flagship app. Currently, the company’s online P2P money transfer platform caters mainly to migrant workers sending money to Southeast Asian countries such as the Philippines and Indonesia.
The company maintains an in-house database of prospects collected through its list-building initiatives and opt-in campaigns. But as the list steadily grew, the company’s sales team has only been able to convert only a small percentage of the prospects into sales opportunities.
The problem came down mainly to reps not being able to promptly follow up on enough leads, leaving a huge number of potential customers practically uncontacted. Plus, many of the prospects that got contacted turned out to be a poor fit with the company’s target customer profile.
It was clear the Client needed more manpower to handle the tasks of initially contacting and screening prospects. Accordingly, the company decided to outsource much of these activities to a third-party provider and let their reps focus on the final steps in the conversion process.
- Launched a successful, long-term pre-qualification and appointment setting project for a SG-based FinTech startup
- Exceeded campaign targets in terms of booked sales appointments and completed leads handed off to the Client
- Enriched and improved the quality of the Client’s marketing database through thorough data profiling
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
The Client chose Callbox because of the latter’s experience in B2C financial services and its track record of implementing integrated phone and email outreach campaigns which closely matched the company’s specific requirements.
A plan was drawn up for a one-month campaign that would run each January or February to coincide with the company’s seasonal sales activity. As of writing, the project has completed two full months and is currently in its third. Each campaign involves three key steps:
Step 1: Profiling the Client’s in-house list
- Callbox’s data research team checked and verified each record in the Client’s prospect list.
- The list was thoroughly scrubbed, then duplicate and incomplete records were appropriately processed.
- The first month’s list was exported into Callbox Pipeline, while the second month’s campaign exclusively used data in the Client’s own CRM.
Step 2: Pre-qualifying each contact
- The team followed an outreach cadence that initiated contact with email touches and then engaged warm prospects through live phone conversations.
- These interactions achieved the two-fold objective of deepening awareness of the Client’s offer and qualifying potential leads for the company’s reps.
- The Client also gave Callbox access to its proprietary creditworthiness calculator to help the team identify which prospects qualified for their cash advance promo.
Step 3: Following up and nurturing leads
- The campaign’s outreach cadence also included a sequence of additional email and phone touches to follow up and keep leads engaged.
- Appointments were confirmed via phone call to ensure leads show up for their meeting with the Client’s reps.
- The added touches also provided the Callbox team with more opportunities to gather crucial marketing intelligence about the prospects.
The project has now wrapped up a total of two campaign months, with the first campaign completed in January of 2017 and the second in February last year. Based on the KPIs specified by the Client at the outset, the project has so far produced very good results: 201 booked appointments and 67 completed leads.
The Callbox team was also able to profile 2,147 records from the Client’s in-house list and maintained response rates of 31% for phone calls and 17% for emails throughout the two campaigns.
The Client continues to partner with Callbox, and the project is about to launch its third full campaign month.
31-Month Campaign Yields New Cleaning Contracts for NY Janitorial Firm
With limited manpower and resources to carry out outbound prospecting activities in-house, the Client hired the services of Callbox in January of 2015. For the next two-and-a-half years, Callbox served as a close extension of the company’s sales team, consistently providing appointments and leads to its reps and marketing staff.
Before working with Callbox, the Client had been following a 3-point messaging approach in all its marketing communications and sales collateral. The Client required all marketing/sales materials to:
- Be precisely tailored for the Client’s target audience
- Be clearly Mapped to the right stage in the company’s sales cycle
- Tie benefits and pain points back to specific business outcomes
The Client was very clear about meeting these standards. This formed the basis for selecting Callbox since the agency was able to demonstrate these qualities through its flexible service proposal and actual track record in deploying successful marketing campaigns for commercial cleaning firms.
In addition to the Client’s messaging requirements, the company also went into the partnership with Callbox expecting to receive at least 15 qualified appointments from the campaign each month.
- Carried out a highly successful 2-and-a-haf-year appointment setting project for a Long Island, NY-based commercial cleaning firm
- Communicated Client’s unique value proposition through campaign materials aligned with the company’s messaging requirements
- Exceeded key campaign benchmarks and minimum requirements set by the Client
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
Throughout the whole effort, the campaign plan centered on carrying out multi-touch, multi-channel appointment setting mainly through an outreach cadence of phone and email touch points.
Callbox then helped the Client identify and refine the campaign’s target prospects which consisted of decision makers handling facilities management, operations, and business service procurement.
The target companies included businesses having at least 75 employees, that operated large Buildings like schools, laboratories, manufacturing facilities, medical practices, and large retail establishments located throughout the Long Island, NY area.
The entire project ran for 31 months from January 2015 to July 2017. In terms of the KPIs agreed upon at the campaign’s outset, the whole effort generated the following results:
- 622 total qualified appointments (averaging 20 per month)
- 993 total completed leads (averaging 32 per month)
- 1,047 total net new prospects (averaging 33 per month)
Callbox was able to maintain delivering 17 to 22 qualified appointments each month throughout the project, which meant that the campaign consistently met the Client’s expectations.
Although the Client did not disclose any figures, the company has mentioned that it had already converted “a great deal” of the Callbox-supplied appointments into new customers.
VoIP Switches to Callbox, Gains High-Value Sales Appointments
Despite having already worked with a number of third party providers for the Client’s lead generation campaigns, finding companies interested in their services for the long term remained an unresolved challenge.
The Client’s previous marketing partners had clear difficulties delivering consistent campaign results, which in turn made it very hard for the Client’s sales reps to meet their numbers.
Most of the leads and appointments from their former partners were a poor fit for the Client’s enterprise VoIP solutions. When those prospects reached the Client’s sales team, reps uncovered that many of them were actually still not in the market for the company’s offerings.
Additionally, the Client also observed that their previous providers were not able to fully capture and communicate the company’s unique value proposition, failing to map out key product benefits with business pain points in campaign materials used in the outreach programs.
With the lessons gained from these earlier campaigns, the Client searched for a reliable marketing agency that can provide them with a full suite of tools and strategies to book sales meetings with interested and qualified prospects.
- Launched a successful appointment setting program that met all key campaign objectives for an US-based VoIP provider
- Leveraged Callbox’s suite of marketing tools to enhance campaign results
- Refined Client’s target prospect profile and narrowed their sales team’s focus toward high-value prospects
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
The Client signed up for a pilot three-month appointment setting campaign with Callbox. Callbox then reviewed the Client’s requirements and objectives in order to formulate a multi-touch, multi-channel campaign plan.
To address the Client’s problem with the quality of sales appointments, the Callbox team carried out their best effort to profile and update each contact information with each call, and took the opportunity to ask prospects probing questions to uncover not just perceived, but actual business needs. These steps were a significant factor in generating high-converting appointments.
Throughout the campaign, the Callbox team extensively used Pipeline CRM (Callbox’s proprietary lead management and marketing automation platform), particularly Lead Nurture Tool, which helped streamline the campaign workflow.
Lead Nurture Tool’s list cleansing feature took care of contact profiling, and it also enabled personalized emails to be sent to prospects in response to predefined triggers. Part of what makes this reliable tool efficient is that, every action taken by prospects like clicking a link on a website or submitting a form is monitored in real-time, allowing the campaign team to respond accordingly.
As is always the case in Callbox campaigns, all call activities were automatically logged in to Pipeline CRM, where the Client can view, process or download reports and campaign statistics.
Callbox Pipeline’s Lead Nurture Tool ensured the call list remained accurate throughout the whole campaign, while the Callbox’s SMART Calling system enabled agents to reach the right prospects at the right time, right when they were most available to talk.
The initial three-month program generated a total of 39 qualified appointments, 41 completed leads, and 78 net new prospects.
While the number of appointments delivered were slightly lower than in the previous campaigns with other providers, this actually reflected an increased emphasis toward high-quality prospects, since the Callbox team implemented a more thorough lead qualification approach aimed at filtering best-fit decision makers rather than stuffing the Client’s funnel with unqualified leads. As a result, the Client renewed the contract for another three months.
Outbound Campaign Fast-tracks Inbound Results for Business Travel Platform
Shortly before first contacting Callbox, the Client was in the middle of a key strategic refocus that aimed to expand the company’s footprint in the growing SME business travel segment. The Client had already developed specific packages and solutions tailored for small and medium-sized companies’ needs and was looking to acquire more SME accounts.
To help drive awareness and generate interest in its SME-focused offerings, the company launched a number of lead generation initiatives that included publishing a comprehensive whitepaper on creating and deploying a company travel policy.
The Client wanted to reach new prospects with this content asset but encountered mixed results with the distribution and promotion tactics they were using (which mostly consisted of inbound channels like SEO, social media, and online promotion).
Downloads average 6 per week (although this went up as high as 11 in the first full week after publication) and marketing-qualified lead (MQL) conversion rates didn’t meet the Client’s targets.
After considering other options for distributing the whitepaper, the Client decided to include outbound channels in its content promotion mix. But, having no outbound expertise of its own, the Client began looking for a third-party lead generation vendor to handle the outbound portion of the campaign.
• Launched a targeted, integrated lead generation campaign to promote a key content asset and qualify prospects
• Doubled the number of whitepaper downloads and increased the content’s conversion rate
• Increased the volume and quality of MQLs in the Client’s pipeline
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
The Client chose Callbox after a thorough evaluation process, pointing out that Callbox’s multi-channel approach at lead generation and prospecting best met their goals. The Callbox team then prepared a campaign plan for a 3-month lead generation program with the following objectives:
• Increase the number of hand-raisers from its whitepaper
• Qualify prospects based on their ability to influence business travel decisions
• Collect key information to profile each prospect
The campaign carried out direct, targeted outreach through live conversations with the target prospects enhanced through email, social media, and online channels. The decision makers included HR directors, HR managers, CFOs, finance directors, administrative managers, CEOs, and other persons in charge of expense management/ procurement from companies all over the U.S. with annual revenues not exceeding $10 million.
The targeted lead generation campaign ran for a total of 66 days (22 days per month). As with most of Callbox’s multi-touch, multi-channel lead generation projects, leads only began trickling in after the first two weeks of the campaign. That’s because the campaign’s opening phase focused on initiating contact and nurturing prospects through email which maintained open rates of 32.2% and click-through rates of 9.7%.
Broken down by month, the lead
generation activities produced the
The company travel policy whitepaper was downloaded a total of 189 times during the three-month campaign period, which gave a weekly average of nearly 16 downloads (or twice the pre-campaign rate). The Client also mentioned that 80% of the 109 leads (or 88 leads) were already MQLs.
Precision Engineering Company Executes Precise Rebranding with Callbox
The Client has a long and illustrious company history that includes the invention of the first inline lubricator in 1927 and a series of breakthrough innovations in several pneumatic fluid and motion control technologies. Its products and expertise are presently used in numerous manufacturing facilities worldwide for improving equipment productivity and efficiency.
In 2015, as part of its efforts to transform itself into a truly world-class engineering company, the Client consolidated several of its divisions under a single brand and recently carried out a major overhaul of its webstore to realign with its new branding initiatives. Aside from its extensive global network of distributors, the Client is able to offer its solutions to its target customers through online catalogs.
While these moves are expected to create favorable long-term opportunities, the new brand rollout and webstore revamp bring some key short- to medium-term challenges that the Client needs to address right away. In terms of near-term marketing activities, the challenge is two-fold:
- Informing its existing customers of the rebranding and the site renovation in a way that drives both interest and awareness
- Identifying specific needs and inquiries from their customers and prospects, which can then be turned into actionable insights
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
Given both the Client’s current strategic situation and its immediate marketing goals, it was determined that Callbox’s precision-oriented lead generation solutions would be an effective approach at enhancing the Client’s rebranding and customer outreach efforts. Accordingly, the campaign plan consisted of two main components: (1) customer profiling and (2) lead generation.
RESULTS WITHIN TWELVE WEEKS
The three-month campaign yielded the following results:
- 918 profiled records
- 208 total leads completed
- 69 hot leads (leads who met all of the qualification criteria) generated during the campaign, representing 1/3 of total leads completed
- 119 warm leads (leads who failed to meet exactly one qualification criterion) Warm leads made up 57% of all leads generated.
- 20 leads, or nearly 10% of the total, were ranked as cold leads.
- Carried out targeted lead generation to boost rebranding program
- Achieved all campaign objectives within the three-month time window
- Delivered a thoroughly-cleansed and up-to-date contact list
Callbox Breeds New Customers For HR Consultancy Leader
The Client has drawn many years of consulting experience and stacked a load of beneficial “end to end” HR services and solutions focused to better align, acquire, utilise and develop talent, targeting key and strategic functions required to deliver core goals.
However, in the latter years of the company’s operation, the Client realized some exigencies in keeping up with the demands in acquiring customers. The slacken number of new customers in the database urged the Client to decide on taking new marketing options that can help them cope with the problem. A lead generation program was plotted to carry out the Client’s goal to acquire new and more customers.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
Callbox’s Multi-Touch Multi-Channel Lead Generation Program was strategically designed to help clients get in front of their customers at the best time when they are most ready to listen and are most interested. This was made possible by Callbox for the Client through the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool.
In the campaign, the Client aimed to promote its core services: Workforce Analytics, Human Resource Consulting and Workforce Strategy and Optimisation. These services were common among HR Consultancy providers in the region but the Client wanted to make a difference in addressing the customer’s’ HR requirements by doing a top-to-toe solution.
The campaign delivered a total of 15 solid appointments, 63 warm follow ups and 228 RFIs (request for information). The 15 appointments set by the Callbox team were companies that had varied HR needs specifically on workforce planning, management and reporting.
With the Callbox Multi-Touch Multi-Channel Marketing Program and the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool, the Client was able achieve its goal to acquire new customers. Moreso, they look forward to acquiring more new customers from their list of warm follow-ups that they currently nurture.
Callbox Multi-Channel Marketing Program Aced Success for Neuro Testing Company
The Client launched its first neuro-assessment tool in 2000 and subsequently released an improved version of the tool in 2006 and in 2012. The team mainly focused on widely researching and meticulously developing neurological assessment tools, and later on took the project to a higher level by making Android versions of it on different gadgets like smartphones and tablets.
The course was a success – the neuro-assessment software for dementia is accessible to clinicians anytime and anywhere, which enables them to work with accuracy through its real-time data tracking and updating features.
However, the team went amiss on one thing – the marketing aspect of the project which bore the following challenges:
- The long periods of research studies and software tool development took most of their attention which somehow, unconsciously snatched ample time to plan on how the tool should be strategically introduced to their target market.
- The Client had an existing marketing staff but with skills limited to traditional marketing of going from clinic to clinic to present the product.
- Competitors emerged fast in the market and the Client was running against them and against time – there weren’t appropriate resources or tools to use to expedite product sales and marketing.
The Client had little confidence in their ability to garner enough marketing attention for the project. And there being very little time left to roll out a well-thought marketing strategy, the Client decided, for the first time, to outsource their marketing initiatives.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
A decade of perfected marketing strategies – is the pride and inspiration that drives Callbox to serve its countless global clients with tailored, world-class sales and marketing solutions based on their business needs and goals.
In this campaign, the Client straightforwardly stated their need for targeted qualified leads as the pressure on keeping up or getting ahead of the race was urgent: Hot Transfers as priority leads and Face to Face or Phone Appointments as secondary options. Callbox was more than ready for the challenge.
A Multi-Touch Multi-Channel Marketing program was employed which included the following activities:
- Data Validity Check via Email Copies – with the use of the Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool, target prospects’ contact information like email addresses were validated by sending out initial email copies that contained short product information and CTAs that would compel recipients to answer by replying, clicking links to Q&As or visit the Client’s website.
- Lead Generation/Appointment Setting – validated contacts were called for two reasons: to be profiled and hot-transferred to the Client’s lead specialists for possible product demonstration. Those who did not agree to be transferred were offered an office appointment, with a phone appointment as a final option.
- Activate Web, Social and Mobile Network Access – the email copies sent to target prospects contained links that led to: the Client’s website and a landing page that contained “ask us” box where prospects may ask questions and “contact me” box where prospects may share their contact information if they agree to be contacted by the Client.
Out of the 4,500 contacts, 3,375 (75%) were validated to have opened, clicked links or visited the Client’s website, and completely profiled: prospects’ names, clinic addresses, active phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts and SIC codes.
The 3,375 were called which produced a total of 45 Hot Transfers and 21 phone appointments – a huge leap of 75% increase in leads from the Client’s previous average of 16 leads.
The impressive number of leads and appointments was just a part of the Client’s acknowledged success on the campaign ran by Calbox, the other fraction being that the long periods spent on research and development of the neuro assessment tool did not go to waste with the quality of leads generated by the Callbox team. Furthermore, the seamless Callbox workflow of completely profiling all validated contacts for the Client’s in-house marketing team produced leads they are currently nurturing for future conversion.
But for the Client, the cake-topper was the exuberance of seeing results that clearly put them ahead of the competition.
Callbox Solves Software Company’s Marketing Conundrum
Product/Service: Platform as a Service (PaaS) Cloud-Based Applications
Campaign Type: Lead Generation/Appointment Setting
The Client is known in the cloud-based communications and security software industry in the continental US. It plans to increase its market share by targeting all industries, offering high-availability global communications, collaboration, secured services, and advanced analytics. It asked the help of Callbox in finding interested companies to engage with their services for the long term.
- The Client wanted Callbox to provide them with a list of accurate contacts and quality appointments with interested prospects whose pain points it can thoroughly address, and who would consider a long-term partnership.
- Callbox started by updating existing data to improve its quality, and then rolled out the trusted Callbox Pipeline Lead Nurture Tool to automate the other tasks that followed.
Find out how Callbox took full advantage of its multi channel marketing program to produce positive results for the The Client and win for itself a new contract.