The Client is an IT company that has been providing corporate technology solutions services such as End User Compute, Data Centre, Cloud Transformation, Cyber Security, and People Provision to small and medium sized businesses across Australia for more than three decades.
The headquarters is in Melbourne, but this IT expert has extended technical teams across all major hubs in Australia that provide complete assistance and expertise to their customers. It strives to be always on top in giving holistic IT products and services by being adaptive to technology transformations and employing innovative strategies through partnerships, and by outsourcing applicable sales and marketing tactics from third-party providers that would help them carry out their goals.
With the goal of maximizing their technical experts spanned over the country, and to gauge their competitiveness in the market, the Client decided to outsource a lead generation campaign where Callbox was picked among a shortlist of providers.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a 12-month Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support through Training, Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management via Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to reach out to prospects via multiple channels to uncover their pain points, and upcoming needs.
- Profile the target accounts based on the Client’s specifications.
- Set meetings between the Client’s consultants and prospects who expressed interest in their services.
- Invite prospects to the webinar.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and relevant contacts.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets were Business Owner, Head of IT, Procurement or Person-In-Charge of Purchasing, CTO, CIO
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
The campaign recently completed 9 months, and delivered 133 Sales Qualified Leads, 128 Marketing Qualified Leads, 44 Profiles Completed, and 12 Webinar Registrations.
The campaign is running on it’s 10th month. With the impressive results that the team has delivered, the Client signed for another 12-month deal, and purchased Hubspot Marketing Hub as introduced by Callbox.