For four decades, this exhibition and conference pioneer has withstood time and tide to become Singapore’s top and most successful trade event organizer today. They stage trade exhibitions that provide dynamic platforms for effective networking and business opportunity growth to the largest and longest running key industry sectors in the region.
The exhibition and conference pioneer is Singapore’s top and most awarded trade event organizer for 40 years, and a trusted name by key industry sectors in their region. The recent years, however, have been quite difficult for the trade pioneer to keep up in terms of marketing and operations. The situation called for adoption of innovative technology and processes which was facilely addressed through the Singapore Development Grant.
The Callbox Solution
The Callbox team designed an ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Social Media and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to Identify and profile potential accounts
- Book office meetings or online demo with qualified prospects for the Client
- Work out a database management system that will help keep the accounts accurate and up to date
- Facilitate webinar events
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries and decision makers
- Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Professionals from Broadcast, Production, Post Production, Digital Media, Entertainment, House of Worships, System Integrators, Rental houses, and Education; and DMs in the Manufacturing such as Production Manager, Maintenance Manager, Purchasing Manager, Engineering Manager, Project Engineer, CEO, Director, Owner, Plant Manager
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type
The two webinar events gathered a total of 147 Attendees, and the six-month ABM lead generation and appointment setting campaign generated 78 Sales Qualified Leads, 66 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 385 Social Media Connections.