The Client is a leader in providing innovative software solutions and workflow automation for businesses in the transport and logistics industries. With cloud-based technology, they transform businesses into modern workspaces with its configurable platform of features, and integrations.
Prior to working with Callbox, the Client’s lead generation activity solely depended on inbound channels as they didn’t have the resources to do outbound. So, they did an extensive research on multiple vendors specialising in B2B lead management, and chose the one that has broad experience, and can efficiently and effectively scale the growth of the business.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a 12-month Account-Based Marketing campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media and Webinar.
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support.
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs.
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge.
- The Callbox team was to build a list of prospective companies to market the Client’s range of products and services.
- To schedule phone, online or office meetings with interested prospects.
- To submit two (2) types of leads: Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) and Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL).
- To facilitate and host a webinar event.
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The campaign’s target prospects were Logistics Manager/Director and Operations Manager/Director Fleet Manager, Transport Manager, Business Owner/Managing Director, Delivery Manager
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
Results & Client Feedback
The ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign just capped the first half of its annual term, which generated 59 Sales Qualified Leads and 46 Marketing Qualified Leads
As per the Client, the handover of leads from the Callbox team to their Account Executives is seamless, and the workflow is excellent. The team actively responds to prospects, and acts like an extended team of the Client.
The campaign is now in its 7th month.