The Client is an international and domestic freight forwarding company and third-party (3PL) logistics provider that offers customised solutions across every aspect of the supply chain, including freight forwarding, logistics and customs-related services.
In its goal to become more competitive in the market, the Client opted to expand its outbound customer acquisition efforts with a more proactive approach, and employed a lead generation and appointment setting campaign to complement their marketing efforts.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized voice, email, chat, social media and mobile.
- Sales Enablement & Support including training, setup and back office sales support.
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs.
- Account Management which includes strategy building, reporting and product knowledge.
The goals were for the Callbox team to develop a new lead source and increase the number of appointments in their CRM through appointment setting and email marketing.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries and relevant contacts.
- Callbox filtered the Client’s target decision makers which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage. Air/Sea Division Manager for Freight; and Trade Compliance Manager, Shipping Officer, Procurement Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Controller, PIC of Imports/Exports for Shippers
- The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Callbox qualified prospects that had a current need of any of the Client’s services.
Overall, the 3-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 45 Appointments and 194 MQLs.