The Client started as a specialist IT recruitment consultant in 2005, and later evolved into a managed services firm with full lifecycle support for organisational transformation and talent acquisition, providing recruitment, workforce management, and payroll management services to enterprise clients
In its pursuit to increase brand awareness and sales, the Client looked for a B2B telemarketing company who can provide a robust list of their target customers and can effectively carry out a multi-channel lead generation strategy.
With an upcoming event with their partner, Oracle, they needed a dedicated staff to manage a call-to-invite campaign that would cover several pre and post event tasks from inviting prospects to doing follow-up calls or generating leads.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign package for the Client which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Chat, Web, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support which covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to gather registrations for the Client’s upcoming events
- Generate leads, and book appointments for the Client’s business development team
Below is the campaign’s two-step process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, locations, and decision makers.
- Callbox filtered the Client’s ideal customer profile which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage
- The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- Qualified prospects were those identified to be interested to know or have the need for the Client’s services.
Overall, the Events Marketing campaign gathered a total of 71 RSVPs, and the six-month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 90 Sales Qualified Leads, 166 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 326 Social Media Connections.