The Client is one of the trusted names in cybersecurity in the IT industry, providing Next-Gen Antivirus, Enterprise Class Protection, Detection, and Remediation, Advanced Server Protection, Cloud-Based Security Management, and Services Platform. They are a team of bold malware hunters, software engineers, and security industry veterans, and their innovative technology has been awarded six patents since its inception
Apart from market expansion, the Client also needed to further educate their target customers that their anti-malware tool does more than just remove known viruses, but can isolate and remove trojans, block or flag malware, and detect threatening files and behaviours that are common in viruses.
Although they regularly send out updates about their product, and regularly hold online and in-person events, the cybersecurity leader still opted to hire a third-party lead generation company to help them speed up information dissemination to potential customers, to generate quality leads that are highly convertible to sales in order to grow their customer base.
The Callbox Solution
The malware expert specified their needs, and based on these specifications, Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Staff Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Regular Campaign Reporting, and Continuous Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to introduce and promote the Client’s Endpoint Security Solution
- To pre-qualify the prospects based on a specific qualified lead criteria
- Schedule meetings with the prospects and the Client’s representatives via Zoom or face to face meeting if prospects are within target location
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The campaign’s target prospects were IT Director, CTO, CIO, Desktop Manager, IT Security Manager, Security Architect, CISO, Desktop Administrator.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
The Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 64 Sales Qualified Leads, 176 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 442 Social Media Connections.
The campaign results showed that the Callbox team generated an average of 10 leads per month which exceeded the Client’s monthly pThe campaign results showed that the Callbox team generated an average of 10 leads per month which exceeded the Client’s monthly projection of 8.