Precision Engineering Company Executes Precise Rebranding with Callbox
The Client has a long and illustrious company history that includes the invention of the first inline lubricator in 1927 and a series of breakthrough innovations in several pneumatic fluid and motion control technologies. Its products and expertise are presently used in numerous manufacturing facilities worldwide for improving equipment productivity and efficiency.
In 2015, as part of its efforts to transform itself into a truly world-class engineering company, the Client consolidated several of its divisions under a single brand and recently carried out a major overhaul of its webstore to realign with its new branding initiatives. Aside from its extensive global network of distributors, the Client is able to offer its solutions to its target customers through online catalogs.
While these moves are expected to create favorable long-term opportunities, the new brand rollout and webstore revamp bring some key short- to medium-term challenges that the Client needs to address right away. In terms of near-term marketing activities, the challenge is two-fold:
- Informing its existing customers of the rebranding and the site renovation in a way that drives both interest and awareness
- Identifying specific needs and inquiries from their customers and prospects, which can then be turned into actionable insights
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
Given both the Client’s current strategic situation and its immediate marketing goals, it was determined that Callbox’s precision-oriented lead generation solutions would be an effective approach at enhancing the Client’s rebranding and customer outreach efforts. Accordingly, the campaign plan consisted of two main components: (1) customer profiling and (2) lead generation.
RESULTS WITHIN TWELVE WEEKS
The three-month campaign yielded the following results:
- 918 profiled records
- 208 total leads completed
- 69 hot leads (leads who met all of the qualification criteria) generated during the campaign, representing 1/3 of total leads completed
- 119 warm leads (leads who failed to meet exactly one qualification criterion) Warm leads made up 57% of all leads generated.
- 20 leads, or nearly 10% of the total, were ranked as cold leads.
- Carried out targeted lead generation to boost rebranding program
- Achieved all campaign objectives within the three-month time window
- Delivered a thoroughly-cleansed and up-to-date contact list