Cost Reduction Consulting Firm Grows Potential Sales with 270+ New Business Leads
The dawn of automation in computers and mobile devices brought a drastic change in the Client’s performance and ROI metrics. As people start to learn to maximize the internet’s capabilities like remote management and tracking usage, the consulting expert found themselves dragging, having not enough data resources and tools to use to help them implement innovative ideas to attract new customers and keep the old ones.
To keep up, the Client looked for options, tools, and services that could help them cut the rope. With a colleague’s advice, they considered outsourcing their marketing efforts to Callbox.
The Client’s thrust was to increase their customer base in order to achieve its goal of opening more operation sites in target states in the US and provinces in Canada.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
Callbox designed an Appointment Setting campaign which the Client approved and initially signed up for 12 months, and eventually progressed to five more contracts thereafter.
The goal was for the Callbox team to set appointments between the Client’s specialists based in their US and Canada offices and prospects who have a need for their consulting services.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries and decision makers.
- Callbox filtered the Client’s target decision makers which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage.
- The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Callbox qualified prospects that had a current need of any of the Client’s services.
Overall, the eighteen-month Appointment Setting campaign delivered 270 appointments (sales-qualified leads) in total, 135 leads completed (highly convertible leads that require further nurturing), and 90 requested for more information (qualified prospects who need more time to review).