Whether you thought of selling scented candles a decade ago, or pondering to start an online shop next week, you have a journey to take – and you’ve got to start driving now.
Starting up a business requires more than just having sustainable cash flow, hiring qualified staff or accessible business location, it must include the right and efficient tools that can make your product compete with the current market trends.
Let’s kick off with some refresher on lead generation from marketing experts and useful tips and tricks:
Tips and Tricks:
- Identifying Key Target Customers in Lead Generation
- Using FREE Stuff to Generate Leads
- Lead Generation Tricks and Tips
- Classification of Sales Leads: Hot, Warm or Cold
- How to Effectively Qualify a Lead
What do you do when leads are not yet ready?
- The Best Way to Nurture – Are You Being a Good Parent to Your Leads?
- Using Telemarketing – An Effective Strategy for Lead Nurturing
Grab a copy of the EBOOK version of this kit, The Ultimate Lead Generation Kit. It’s FREE! Updated with links to the best and latest techniques that will help generate quality sales leads for your business.
This Ultimate Lead Generation Kit is comprised of the major marketing elements that drive maximum conversion for every campaign. Check it out and enjoy the ride!
- Ultimate Guide for Email Marketing
- Ultimate Guide for Social Media Marketing
- Ultimate Guide for Telemarketing
- Ultimate Guide for Content Marketing
- Ultimate Guide for SEO
Ultimate Guide for Email Marketing
It’s a non-stop ride for your email marketing strategy – send the right message to the right contact at the right time.
Email Marketing has become the lifeblood of marketers as it is the most accessible and comprehensive form of business communication today. Email marketing has become broader and efficient – marketers are now equipped with processes and tools that enable them to send out the right message to the right target contact at the right time. Take a look at some insights below that will help you get good conversion rates with every email marketing campaign.
- Statistics: 8 Effective Email Marketing Strategies, Backed by Science
- 7 Stats That Proves Email Marketing Is Still The MOST Reliable Channel [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Beginner’s Guide for Email Marketing
- 13 Business Goals You Can Achieve Through Email Marketing
- 4 Email Marketing Tips From Email Spammers
- Tips on how to Get More Email Responses
- The Best Ways to Increase Email Conversion Rate Right Now!
Learn More Email Marketing Maneuvers, check out the expert email marketer’s blogs:
MailChimp: Send Better Email – provides online email marketing solution to manage subscribers, send emails, and track results. Offers integrations with other programs
Vertical Response – Create, send, and track emails and social posts that look great on every device
Now you’re good to go for your email marketing campaign, start sending and get more positive replies along the way.
Ultimate Guide for Social Media Marketing
Pull over. See how social media paved the way in getting more customer engagements and leads.
“Social media is here to stay” , that’s according to Andre Kay, CEO and Founder of Sociallybuzz. He noted that BIA/Kelsey study shows 74.5 percent of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) reported using social media to promote their businesses – more than any other category of media.
If you haven’t created any social media page for your business yet, then you’re letting opportunities slip off.
Pave your way in attracting more customers and generate leads on social media. Here’s how to start rocking on social networking sites.
Facebook is far and away the most popular social media platform, boasting nearly 1.2 billion users worldwide. It’s also home to the most evenly distributed demographics of any existing platform, with rich targeting tools that allow expert paid media marketers to reach the right people at the right moments.
- 45 Fabulous Facebook Advertising Tips & Magic Marketing Tricks
- How Facebook Native Video is Engaging Brands
- 5 Ways to Offer Better Customer Service on Facebook
Twitter, while fourth in usage, has successfully cultivated loyal stickiness – over one-third of Twitter users log in daily. In addition, Twitter is unequivocally the best platform for free-flowing engagement, real-time news, limited time offers or any other type of timely content.
- The Ultimate Guide To Building Your Twitter Presence
- Small Business Twitter Guide
- Advanced Twitter Marketing Techniques That Will Help Your Twitter Account Take Off
Heralded as a powerful marketing platform, inbound efforts on Google+ constitute more of a long-term investment than anything else. It’s constantly under scrutiny for being a ghost town, but, on the other hand, the platform serves as the hub for a surprisingly high volume of activity – official statistics count no fewer than 540 million active users.
- A Plus for your Brand: Generating Leads with Google+
- 10 Smart Tips to Leverage Google+ for Increased Web Traffic
- 5 Rich Media for Enhancing your Brand’s Influence in Google+
- How to Grow Your Google+ Engagement
To Learn More Savvy Social Media Trick and Tips, Get it from here:
- is a magazine and website that covers media news, including print, technology, advertising, branding and television
- Callbox – The Savvy Marketer
– B2B Marketing Blog provides winning tips and strategies on getting warm and qualified sales leads through proven process for successful lead generation campaign
- is a leading source for news, information & resources for the Connected Generation
Ultimate Guide for Telemarketing
Telemarketing is still one of the most in-demand marketing strategies in the business world. The stats and strategies below will prove it.
You’re reading it right telemarketing. Despite the claims that it is becoming obsolete, it is still making noise as it plays a great role in multi-channel marketing approach. Not many appreciate the value of telemarketing in following up and nurturing dormant leads and creating brand awareness. So take your chances now!
Getting to know Telemarketing
Generating Customer Through Effective and Proven Telemarketing Strategies
- Pages of Success for IT Telemarketing and Part 1 and 2
- Why Use Telemarketing Among other Channels
- How to Get the Most of Telemarketing in Generating Leads
- How to Make your Outbound Campaign Standout: A B2B Telemarketing Guide
- What to do with your Telemarketing Campaign before going on a Holiday
- Increase Telemarketing Efficiency with Auto-Dialers
There’s really good stuff in these telemarketing blogs:
- Telemarketing Guide
- Covering essential topics on telemarketing that will improve your campaign
- The Telemarketing Services
- A great resource for telemarketers in improving their performance
Ultimate Guide for Content Marketing
If you dread heavy traffic on the road, you’ll surely love it this time. Find out how content marketing can drive more traffic to your website.
Content Marketing has narrowed the path for traditional marketing as consumers delve on surfing for essential information about a product, instead of relying on banners and broadcast media.
As per Content Marketing Institute:
“Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.”
Here’s to help you create consistently compelling content…
- Get to know: What is Content Marketing
- Be Sure to Have This! The Recipe for an Award-Winning Content Dish
- The Most Successful Content Distribution Strategy (Backlinko)
- How Social and Content Makes a Good Combo!
- 3 Cost-Effective Ways to Use Interactive Content in Events Marketing and Driving Relationships
We found the best content marketing strategy on:
- Content Marketing Institute
– their mission is to advance the practice of content marketing
- Copy Blogger
- teaching people how to create killer online content
Ultimate Guide for SEO
The web is a jungle, one can get lost somewhere. So make your business easily searched by customers through this SEO guide.
If you have well outlined your target consumers in your business plan and have your website all up shiny and new, how would you get target consumer and shiny new website together?
The answer: Increase site usability via SEO. We all know for a fact that we’ve become a world where most depend on online information to guide their buying decisions. Check them out!
- Easy and Quick Guide: How to do SEO as a Beginner
- How to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- OFF PAGE: The 29 Point SEO Checklist Before Distributing Content
- Warning! Google Penalties You Should Be Avoiding
- Periodic Table of SEO Success Factor
Time to ditch your bad SEO habits, learn from this guy. Read more about The Confession of a Google Spammer.
Get More Experts Tips and Tricks, Check out these Go-To Blogs for SEO:
- Search Engine Land
- A leading daily publication that covers all aspects of the search marketing industry
- Backed by industry-leading data and the largest community of SEOs on the planet
- Search Engine Watch
- A guide to search engine marketing and search engine optimization. Forums, reviews, articles, ratings, and frequent newsletters
- Bruce Clay Inc
– An agency that focuses online marketing; also offers many free SEO tools, and a complete step-by-step SEO training.
Empower your lead generation campaign, whether in-house or outsourced, by managing all these marketing elements, Lead Generation, Telemarketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing and SEO in a single platform called Multi Channel Marketing Program through a dynamic marketing automation tool that will streamline all tasks effectively.
Now you’re ready to jumpstart your business…
Hold on to the steering wheel, buckle up, get on the highway and drive your way to SUCCESS!
Grab a copy of our FREE EBOOK, The Ultimate Lead Generation Kit Ebook! Updated with links to the best and latest techniques that will help generate quality sales leads for your business
Improve campaign with our lead generation services and efficient marketing tools
Dial +1 888.810.7464 / 310.439.5814