Telemarketing is defined by investopedia.com as the marketing of goods or services by means of telephone calls, typically unsolicited, to potential customers. While according to searchcio.techtarget.com, Business-to-business (B2B) refers to a situation where one business makes a commercial transaction with another.
By fusing these two, the term B2B telemarketing is coined. And with one glance, you’ll know from these two terms that B2B telemarketing is about using calling as a channel for business to business commercial transaction; either to sell or to build rapport between companies. This may be utilized for lead generation, customer profiling, event telemarketing or simply a follow up for an email sent, or more.
Here’s a thing or two about B2B telemarketing. Perhaps, five things:
- It helps you find and filter out people you want to have as customers;
- It enables you to raise awareness about your brand;
- It allows you to build your credibility and image among existing and future clients;
- It directs you to new opportunities that realize growth; and
- It lets you create relevant dialogues with current partners.
In a general sense, telemarketing is something your business cannot live without. Especially when you belong in a highly competitive market, telemarketing helps you maintain profitability – that is as long as it provides a continuous influx of quality leads.
Here’s a set of blog posts to lead your way into business calling victory:
Telemarketing tools needed:
- Get a Good B2B Lead List
- See Sample Cold Calling Scripts For You
- SMART Calling Tool – Sales and Marketing At the Right Time
- A CRM Integrated with Salesforce
Business Calling Guides:
- Pages of Success for IT Telemarketing Part 1: The Best Laid Plans
- Pages of Success for IT Telemarketing Part 2: The Naked Face
- B2B Telemarketing Tip: How to leave Effective Voicemail Messages
- What to do with your Telemarketing Campaign before going on a Holiday
- How to Respond to “Send Me More Information”
- Ending a Cold Caller’s Nightmare: Steps to Bid Anxiety Bye-bye
- Looking for a Telemarketing Company? Look for these Qualities
- The Best Technique In Sales Leads Telemarketing? Start A Conversation
Why Telemarketing is still an effective marketing channel:
- Keep Calm and Cold Call: B2B Telemarketing is Still an Unstoppable Force
- Marketing Menu for ITBiz: Why Telemarketing Should Be the Main Dish
Nowadays, quality lead generation and appointment setting is more important than simply implementing a telemarketing strategy. As cold-call campaigns have become more expensive over the years, targeted telemarketing campaigns that ensure high volumes of quality prospects are the way to go in terms of securing ROI. Then again, you will need expert hands to make them work out well.
In this case, you might also boost your performance by employing the services of an independent telemarketing firm.
With its 10-year experience in delivering sophisticated marketing and sales results to clients across numerous industries, Callbox could stand in as a reliable partner. Our expertise encompassing telemarketing and appointment setting have always been helpful to CEOs and managers. Possessing an extensive knowledge on marketing technologies allows us to deliver leads with high sales potentials.
Along with the needed know-how, we have the best marketing and sales teams with capabilities in phone surveys, lead nurture and prospecting activities, and setting high-value appointments with pre-qualified leads – all done with utmost professionalism and dedication.
More than a mere process, telemarketing is serious business to us. Isn’t quality sales performance the same thing to you?