1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file containing an identifier which a web server sends to your web browser and is stored in your browser. The identifier consists of a string of letters and numbers. Each time your browser requests a page from the web server, the identifier is then sent back to that server.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
We use various first-party and third-party cookies on our website. First-party cookies are set by the Callbox website, while third-party cookies are set by servers outside the Callbox domain.
The cookies we use can either be persistent cookies or session cookies. Persistent cookies will be stored by your web browser and will remain valid until a given expiry date unless you choose to delete it before it expires. A session cookie, meanwhile, will expire once you close your browser.
In terms of purpose, the Callbox website uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies enable you to move around our website and use its features. Without these cookies, some website services or functionalities may not be fully available.
- Personalization cookies store your preferences and help us tailor our website to your choices.
- Analytics Cookies collect information on how you use our website, allowing us to measure and improve performance.
- Unclassified cookies are cookies which we are in the process of reviewing and classifying.
The names, descriptions, types, and other information about the cookies we use on this website are summarized as follows: