‘Tis the season for giving…
and holiday-related stress.
- Gift-giving worries 79% of consumers.
- 67% are unable to find the “perfect” gift.
- 90% have hard-to-please persons on their list.
For B2B folks, the stakes are much higher.
The wrong gift can kill a deal in an instant.
As you’re making your list
and checking it twice, here are 4 great ideas on…
What to Get Your Prospects for the Holidays
Studies show experiences (not stuff) make people happier.
The same holds true for presents.
So, give your prospects experience-based gifts like:
- Restaurant coupons
- Sports tickets
- Season passes
Related: Building an Effective B2B Marketing Experience
6 in 10 Americans say they don’t have enough time to relax.
This year, give your prospects the gift of time.
Free up time in their routines with gifts like:
- Monthly subscription boxes
- Gift cards for on-demand services
- Coupons for car maintenance
B2B prospects want to be educated.
So reach out to your prospects with the gift of insight.
Help them grow personally and professionally with gifts like:
- Invites to industry events
- Free access to gated content
- Vouchers for lessons and tutorials
With stress levels at all-time highs, health concerns are growing.
73% of employees are interested in wellness programs.
So, let your prospects stay physically and mentally fit with:
- Massage and spa gift cards
- Gift certificates for mindfulness workshops
- Donation done on prospects’ behalf
Spread the holiday cheer with these presents.
You can’t go wrong with the gifts of:
Get to know Callbox even better. Watch our video