Planning and actually pulling off a successful event can be a bit of a challenge.
Yet, after all the preparations, there is always a potential for disaster – poor turnout. How do you get potential customers to show up and turn your tradeshow or seminar into an excellent lead generation and appointment setting opportunity? In our experience, it’s knowing what motivates people and building their excitement through effective call-to-invite campaign. We run call to invite campaign through telemarketing, targeting participants with precision, and call to follow-up to convert leads to customers. These are the reasons why outbound telemarketing is hands down the best tool for marketing your events:
- Phone invitation is more personal.
- Outbound calling is flexible; it allows you to rework your approach during a conversation whereas email gives you only one shot at a copy.
- Event telemarketing results are easy to measure.
Our event telemarketing process is quite straightforward. We evaluate your requirements, set up a call-to-invite campaign, send out email invites, and follow up to confirm attendance. We make sure you get accurate turnout projections well ahead of your tradeshow, conference, seminar, or webinar so you can make necessary adjustments early on.
Then without skipping a beat, we run another follow-up campaign to thank visitors on your behalf, receive feedback, and keep potential customers anxiously engaged as they move along the sales process.
Find out more. Talk to our Rep.
Manage leads. Monitor campaigns. Nurture relationships.
Get your marketing running on all gears.
Callbox Pipeline integrates call center power with lead management, campaign monitoring and cross-channel marketing automation. Sign up for any of our services and instantly enjoy these benefits of Callbox Pipeline and more:
- DataMiner - Build targeted lists of up-to-date business contacts from Callbox’s global database
- Lead Scoring – Leads are scored based on how they fit in with your business and the interest they show in your product or service
- List Editor – Edit and sort your call lists by location and last call result to further improve your campaign
- Live Touchpoints – View calls, email opens and replies, LinkedIn invites and website visits as they happen
- Mobile Streams – Access updates on recent calls, appointments, tasks and notifications across mobile browsers
- Flexible Auto Triggers – Sending your prospects an automated sequence of communications based on actions they take
- Behavior-based Actions – Nurture your leads by defining the next move for any given status of your sales prospect
- Real-time Notifications – Send and receive timely alerts (via email and SMS) so you can respond promptly to specific actions taken by your prospects