The Client is a decade old, multi-awarded advertising firm founded in Salt Lake, Utah, providing complete supplemental revenue for digital publishers to increase revenue without making any changes in the website or any existing inventory.
The Client wanted to expand their market reach and grow their customer pipeline. Specifically, they needed someone to help them assist publishers in going through the registration process, and eventually get them to agree to a meeting with their consultants.
They were looking for a lead generation firm that can provide a robust database with accurate and updated contacts, and a skilled appointment setter to arrange meetings on their behalf.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an annual Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign package which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Chat, Social Media and Mobile channels
- Sales Enablement & Support that was composed of an end-to-end service coverage from Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs
- Account Management which includes Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
Campaign Objectives: The goals were for the Callbox team to set appointments for the Client’s consultants.Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The campaign was open to target any decision maker.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the 12-month Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 147 Sales Appointments (LinkedIn 60, Calling 78, Email 9), 18 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 2,803 Social Media Connections.