Backed by more than 30 years of experience, the Client offers holistic engineering services from conceptual design to operation which extends around the world and across a variety of disciplines.
There are two key areas that differentiate the Client from its competitors: one, being able to offer services through the project cycle which includes front to end engineering and design, construction and close out, and offering end-to-end vertical integration. These are factors that result in their efficient management and monitoring every phase of a project, accuracy in developing schedules, allocating resources, tracking costs and sending detailed reports for customers.
And when successes are achieved, expansion plans come in. The Client decided to widen its market in other states, but wanted to expedite the expansion.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a Lead Generation and Appointment Setting and Appointment Setting campaign which the Client approved and initially signed up for six months, and eventually progressed to several renewals thereafter.
The goal was for the Callbox team to set appointments between the Client’s project specialists and prospects who have a need for their services.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries and decision makers.
- Callbox filtered the Client’s target decision makers which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage.
- The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Callbox qualified prospects that had a current need of any of the Client’s services.
Overall, the Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 90 appointments, 20 MQLs and 253 social media connections.