Appointment Setting Campaign Causes Rise in Sales-ready Leads for Cyber Security Firm
The NY-based client provides IT security services such as Cyber Security Consultancy, Cyber Risk Management, and Cyber Defence testing and Insurance.
The Client has an internal sales team, in charge of finding, reaching and converting potential clients. They have tried various methods and strategies in the hopes to generate more leads. However, the lack of new prospects, and as an effect, closed deals have been a prevalent struggle for the Client recently. That’s where Callbox stepped in.
The Callbox team implemented a 3-month account-based appointment setting strategy to help the Client expand its reach to other viable markets and secure sales meetings with the right people across these accounts.
The Client wanted Callbox to help them initiate this process so that their staff can focus on improving their services and fully cater to their existing clients’ needs. Therefore, Callbox’s role expanded to include market research, account selection, account profiling, and targeted outreach.
THE CALLBOX SOLUTION
The Client chose Callbox after being referred by one of their top customers, which also happened to be a long-time Callbox partner.
Together with the Client, Callbox has put together an Appointment Setting Campaign with the mission of updating the Client’s database and build a fresh set of qualified prospects.
Account Research and Selection
- The first step of this process, we narrowed down the campaign’s focus to a few high-impact potential customers and identified the ideal accounts by sorting out through the pool of target prospects in the selected industries. We computed the Client’s total number of companies in their market as well as the minimum number of the ideal target accounts that reached the objective.
- After identifying all possible prospects, we proceeded to sift through them to find Ideal Account Profiles (IAP) to make sure which specific organizations to target and which ones to avoid.
- Lastly, our team segmented all potential accounts into tiers that would allow the Client to prioritize candidates and customize their engagement strategy accordingly to their different needs. We gauged each company on how well they meet the Ready, Willing, Able, and Success potential criteria outline.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- Once all potential prospects have gone through the sorting process, it was important that we gathered and prepared the most important specs and evaluated them; gathering all the helpful data needed. This is where we finalized the target criteria to determine whether we need to expand or alter our list as we went along.
- We made an initial B2B list on the available data. The client provided us with data on their target prospects such as CIOs, CTOs, IT managers, and other IT decision-makers, who are most likely to contribute to the campaign.
- To conclude the process, we input additional data that would serve as a good back up in case the first contact was inaccessible. This helped improve and spike up the Client’s chances of picking up on more potential customers.
Multi-touch, Multi-channel Outreach
- Active voice calls have been done by our team to reach out new as well as existing prospects, encouraging and following up with their teams, including decision-makers. There have been 18,522 calls made with 980+ (5.3%) resulting in successful conversations.
- Our team has also maximized the use of email to reach prospects. 10,842 emails have been delivered which garnered 1,301.04 replies in return. Additionally, Adwords Impressions have also reeled in a 1.6% click rate which boosted the brand’s visibility greatly.
- Social media touchpoints have been used to its fullest potential sending out 706 Invites and 415 InMails which resulted in 54.7% connections and 24.6% replies.
This appointment setting campaign was completed within three months.
The campaign showed the very effective use of outreach channels and touches, with the following highlights:
- Phone: 989 (5.3%) conversations with decision-makers
- Email: 10,842 delivered e-mails, 1301.4 (12%) replies
- LinkedIn: 67% InMail reply rates, 112 new connections
The consolidated ABM results for the two campaigns include:
- Accounts touched: 5,695
- Average touches per account: 32.89
- Average contacts per account: 4.2
In total, the campaign was able to set 53 appointments with sales-ready leads for the Client. This figure almost doubles what the Client’s own team was able to produce on a normal basis. Additionally, the campaign has also generated a total of 148 potential leads and 790+ completed profiles.
These results suitably exceeded the Client’s expectations. This is why the Client has expressed interest in tapping Callbox to handle its future ABM outreach campaigns.