The Client is a network performance management software leader that empowers organizations to monitor and manage the performance of their IT environments regardless of type, size and complexity.
The Client was already an established provider of a range of software solutions to a large number of high-profile companies in the US when it decided to enter the Asia Pacific market, and chose to establish its regional office in Singapore.
In order to build a strong and extensive customer base, they looked for a marketing partner who could work out an effective marketing strategy for them and who could ensure target customers that their solutions are effective, reliable and efficient. Someone who is familiar with the APAC market and has rich experience in generating leads. Callbox.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a multi-touch, multi-channel account-based marketing lead generation and appointment setting campaign for the network performance management leader. The campaign was closed in a two-term contract which utilized voice, email and social media channels, which opened doors in the APAC region to the Client.
The campaign objective was for the Callbox team to generate potential leads and set appointments with interested prospects based on the Client’s target specifications – target decision makers who expressed the need for network performance monitoring, network configuration management, database performance analysis and web performance monitoring.
Below is the three-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas were identified as the campaign’s primary targets: IT Manager, IT Director, CIO, CTO, Municipal Commissioners.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the two-term ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 45 face-to-face appointments, 15 phone appointments, 105 requests for information, 98 for follow-ups, 41 for callback, and 561 social media connections.