The Client is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based business management software, consulting and education, that helps companies manage core business processes with a single, integrated system, to over 20,000 customers in over 200 countries.
ERP enables organizations to collect, store, manage and interpret data from different business functions which enhances efficiency and facilitates error-free transactions. These promising benefits however, failed to attract businesses at first because the implementation process requires changes in existing business processes which may also disrupt business rules, data semantics, and decision centers.
Being fully aware of the market’s reaction to ERP, the Client came up with a holistic three-phase approach that comprised consulting, implementation and support. Moreover, they partnered with Callbox in order to best position the product’s value proposition to target customers.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a 6-month Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign package which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management (Voice, Email, Chat, Social Media, Mobile)
- Sales Enablement & Support (Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support)
- Tools & Subscriptions (Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs)
- Account Management (Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge)
The Callbox team was to generate potential leads based on the Client’s target specifications – target decision makers who expressed pain points on their current software and were interested to discuss. Calbox was to set appointments for qualified prospects and the Client’s sales consultants. Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas were identified as the campaign’s primary targets: Ceo, Managing Dir, Financial Controller, CFO, Owner, Accountant
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the six-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 43 sales appointments set, 37 marketing qualified leads, 85 requested for more information, 96 for follow-ups, 95 for callback, and 548 social media connections.