The Client is a cyber deception software company that provides threat prediction, breach response, and related services for enterprises across the globe. Their solutions protect some of the most highly targeted organizations including leading financial institutions, critical infrastructure, and Fortune 500 companies.
The Client needed to test the waters in new geographies by gauging feedback to their messaging, and response to their product, which was critical to finalize their go-to-market (GTM) plan. So, they were on the lookout for marketing companies who could best provide their needs, primarily a list of contacts and a suite of outreach strategies that can help them reach more targets in different countries.
The Callbox Solution
The Callbox team, which was composed of the Data, SDRs, Digital and Social Marketing groups, designed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Social Media and webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to help the Client “spread the word” by working out multiple outbound activities like email marketing, landing pages, banner ads and social media to build brand awareness among its target market
- To call ideal customers and promote the Client’s webinar
- Set phone or web meetings with interested qualified decision makers with the Client’s consultants
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, decision makers and locations
- Based on the industry and DM specifications, Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- A list of potential contacts to target was then compiled by the Callbox team which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Chief Information Security Officer, VP for Information Security, Information Security Consultant, SOC Manager, Network Security Manager, Information Security Architect, Procurement Managers
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type
The six-month campaign delivered a total of 50 Sales Qualified Leads, 362 Marketing Qualified Leads, 558 Social Media Connections and 130 Webinar Registrations.
“Always on the ball team, committed to the client’s objective, agile enough to make adjustments when needed. We appreciated their response speed.”