The Client started as a digital printing firm for the embellished products industry like screen, embroidery and promotional who later evolved into one of the most trusted business software solutions providers in the region. Their products range from business management software, online proofing, digital printing, self-service order management, and e-Commerce solutions.
Prior to becoming a full business solutions provider, the Client was a digital printing expert who was eager to explore every opportunity they can find that can help them grow, and one of those was working with Callbox which helped increase their customer base.
However, as product and service demand rapidly expanded, communication, information, and reports were hard to catch up which eventually affected scheduling, shipping, and other key business functionalities. Because of this, the Client thought to create a custom business management software solutions to not only address their needs but also to help other digital and screen printers and embroidery and apparel companies.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox ran two separate campaigns for the Client. The first was to offer digital screen, embroidery, and promotional printing services. Three months later, the Client signed up for another six-month campaign to offer its business software solutions. Callbox closely worked with the Client and tailored two lead generation and appointment setting campaigns which each composed of three work phases:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, company size, and decision makers.
- Callbox further improved the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying which contacts best qualify.
- Callbox compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles they wanted the outbound campaign to engage which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Most qualified companies were those with a need for business management software, online proofing, digital printing, self-service order management, and e-Commerce solutions.
- Profiled records were submitted to the Client for approval.
Multi-touch, Multi-channel Outreach
- Prospective buyers were reached out via phone, email and social media
- All qualified prospects were nurtured to maximize engagement and responses.
- Each nurture path set for every qualified prospect was carried out in multiple touches, with automated engagement and one-on-one interaction combined.
The first campaign produced a total of 125 appointments, 82 MQLs and 676 social media connections.
The second campaign scored 77 appointments, 66 MQLs and 502 social media connections.