The Client started as a software consulting firm back in 1994, and after a series of product expansion and telecommunications network partnerships, they have evolved into a global leading Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS), providing enterprise messaging solutions across industries.
The outsourced marketing providers that the Client worked with in the past came short of strategies and tools needed to capture the right target audience which resulted in minimal number of leads and low conversion rate. What the client was looking for were solid leads – prospects that have a need for reliable messaging solutions and are highly interested to speak with the Client for further discussion.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included voice, email, chat and social media.
- Sales Enablement & Support that provides training, setup and back office sales support.
- Tools & Subscriptions and utilization of the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs.
- Account Management which is composed of strategy building, reporting and product knowledge.
The goals were for the Callbox team to introduce the Client’s cloud-based enterprise messaging platform to potential prospects and subsequently arrange face-to-face meetings for an exploratory discussion with the Client’s BDMs.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided decision maker profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- DMs that were identified as the campaign’s primary targets were: Head of Marketing, Customer Service, Internet Banking for FSI (Banks), Head of IT, Operations Manager, Marketing Manager for Insurance and Investment industries; and Business Owners for small organizations
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
The campaign is currently running and has so far delivered 16 Sales Appointments, 328 MQLs and 291 Social Media connections.