The Client is a software firm that has been providing Intelligent Automation solutions since 2009 to hundreds of clients including Fortune 500 enterprises, as well as small and medium businesses, and federal and government agencies. It is listed as a Washington Post Top Place to Work, and has received several awards including Appian North American Reseller of the Year Award.
The Client was on the lookout for a marketing company that can assist them in gathering attendees for their upcoming webinar. The event aims to introduce their products and services to a larger pool of audience in the US, mainly to educate potential customers on how to prepare and run, and successfully achieve a digital transformation journey.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a Webinar and Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign package which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which engaged Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support that included Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and Hubspot CRM
- Account Management supported by Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to gather registrations to the Client’s webinar
- To follow up the most responsive prospects, and simultaneously profile each account to keep the list updated and accurate
- Book meetings with interested prospects for the Client’s consultants
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and relevant contacts
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided profiles of the accounts that they want the outbound campaign to target which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- Relevant contacts identified as the campaign’s primary targets were Director of Process Improvement BPM Manager, CEO, CFO, COO , CIO, IT Director, Manager of Applications Development, CFP, Procurement Officer
- The master contact list was segmented based on target industries
The campaign ran for six months. The Callbox team was able to gather 109 Registrations, 27 Sales Qualified Leads, 104 MQLS and 3,256 Social Media Connections.