The Client is a SaaS SRM, payments and events platform for charities, providing Supporter Management, Payment Processing, Event Pages and Ticketing, Digital Auctions & Raffles, Online Marketing Tools, Powerful Analytics, APIs, and Donation & Appeal Pages.
The Client’s goal is to make it easier and more affordable for users to capture and manage supporters, run fundraising events, take secure payments, engage supporters seamlessly, and ensure to work seamlessly with other platforms that already add value to this sector.
By being able to achieve this goal in their day-to-day operations helps the Client to rapidly grow into a leading Charity and Non For Profit (NFP) Supporter Management Platform provider in Australia.
Despite gaining market strength, it still sees opportunities for growth which were programmed to work through partnerships, and outsourced lead generation campaigns.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Webinar, Chat, Web, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools Subscriptions and Utilization of the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to use an Account-based Marketing approach to expand the Client’s data stack.
- To generate leads and set office or online demo appointments between the Client’s sales team and interested prospects.
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The campaign’s target prospects were Head of Fundraising and Head of IT.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the thirteen-month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign generated 413 Sales Qualified Leads and 2 Marketing Qualified Leads.
The Client initially signed up for a single-seat campaign, but with the good results that the Callbox team delivered during the first five months, they doubled the seats on the next two months, and eventually tripled in the succeeding months.