The Client is a cyber deception platform that provides threat prediction, breach response, and related services for enterprises across the globe. Their solutions protect some of the most highly targeted organizations including leading financial institutions, critical infrastructure, and Fortune 500 companies.
The Client wanted to test the waters for new geographies by gauging feedback to their messaging and response to their product which was critical to finalize GTM for their offering. They were considering a shortlist of companies who could best provide the services they needed. After a detailed evaluation, they saw Callbox to be the most equipped with the tools they were looking for, besides having a simple sales and marketing scheme, at a very efficient price.
The Callbox Solution
The Callbox team, which was composed of the Data, SDRs, Digital and Social Marketing groups, designed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Social Media and webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to help the Client “spread the word” by working out multiple outbound activities like email marketing, landing pages, banner ads and social media to build brand awareness among its target market
- To call ideal customers and promote the Client’s webinar
- Set phone or web meetings with interested qualified decision makers with the Client’s consultants
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, decision makers and locations
- Based on the industry and DM specifications, Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- A list of potential contacts to target was then compiled by the Callbox team which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Chief Information Security Officer, VP for Information Security, Information Security Consultant, SOC Manager, Network Security Manager, Information Security Architect, Procurement Managers
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type
The six-month campaign delivered a total of 400 Marketing Qualified Leads, a result of the combined outreaches from Call, Webinar, Email and Social Media. The team has also generated 190 Follow ups, 100 Requests for Information and 451 Social Media Connections.
“Always on the ball team, committed to the client’s objective, agile enough to make adjustments when needed. We appreciated their response speed.”
The campaign is ongoing, and with the Client’s recent merger with one of the biggest security vendors, bigger plans are laid, but the Callbox team is up for the challenge.