The Client is a UK-based business services and software company that offers cloud-enabled solutions for recruitment and talent acquisition. The company primarily sells to mid and large-sized businesses across different industries.
With over 20 years’ experience providing award-winning recruitment to high-profile customers, the Client recently underwent a major strategic pivot. The shift in focus sought to realign the Client’s various offerings in its US, APAC, and UK divisions under a single global identity.
As part of its new business direction, the company also unveiled a new suite of enhanced talent acquisition tools. This move aimed to further strengthen the Client’s position as a key technology partner for modern HR and recruitment teams.
To support its recent refocus and product rollout, the Client planned a series of marketing initiatives designed to:
- Increase awareness of its new value proposition through live events, especially in markets that still offer room for growth
- Generate opportunities with companies that show a clear need and fit for the Client’s offerings through targeted marketing campaigns
The company decided to look for a third-party agency that can help it quickly gain a foothold in its target markets.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox put together an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign plan which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Staff Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management which included Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified campaign target industries, location, and relevant contacts.
- Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were HR Director, HR Manager, VP for Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Executive, Senior Recruiters
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type
Overall, the Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign delivered 140 Sales Qualified Leads, 57 Marketing Qualified leads, 50 Follow-ups, 70 For Callback, and 437 Social Media Connections.