The Client is the world’s number one cloud-based software company that provides customer relationship management service and a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on cThe Client is the world’s number one cloud-based software company that provides customer relationship management service and a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development, and has been a Callbox partner for nearly a decade now.
Lines of Business
The CRM leader wanted to keep connected with their customers throughout the holiday season, and sending them updates through research reports and other useful product/service collateral via a Lead Tele-nurturing campaign was the best strategy to keep customers engaged throughout the long recess.
The project is a holiday 5-seat campaign which the Callbox team would carry out to nurture the Client’s follow-ups, and generate new leads at the same time.
The Callbox Solution
The Client normally runs long-term campaigns with Callbox, but on random occasions, they roll out short-term lead generation campaigns to cater momentary needs. The most recent was an Account-Based Marketing Tele-nurturing campaign for the Holidays which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Webinar, Chat, Web and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that included Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools Utilization & Subscriptions
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
The goals were for the Callbox team to:
- The Callbox team was to reach out to prospects by sending Holiday E-cards that contain relevant information about the Client’s research reports.
- To nurture follow-ups via an email scheme to ensure that prospects have downloaded the reports.
- Qualify the prospects through calling based on BANT criteria, and submit MQLs to the Client.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, locations, and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target.
- Identified campaign targets were Marketers, Sales, IT Decision Makers, Service (Sales or Marketing Functions, IT), Small and Medium Business Owners.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type.
The 5-week 5-seat Lead Tele-nurturing campaign covered the large database of contacts that needed to be engaged for the holiday period.
The campaign produced a total of 108 Sales Qualified Leads, 164 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 793 Potential Leads.