The Client is a Malaysian counterpart of a cloud computing network that sells software, cloud services, and software-defined storage. Their products include Hyperconverged Infrastructure, DevOps & IT Operations, Security, Storage & Data services, Business Continuity, Cloud Services, and End User Computing Services.
Being a trusted name by more than 19,000 leading companies worldwide, the Client strives to keep up with its customers’ expectations in transforming their business through its trouble-free and cost-effective solutions that eliminate the pain points of legacy IT operations.
In order to carry out these functions more effectively, the cloud computing leader structured a partner ecosystem which includes resellers, system integrators, OEM partnerships, consulting partners, technology alliances, service providers, and training partners. Callbox was among the latest inclusion in the partner pack.
The Client saw Callbox’s Account-based Marketing Multi-Channel to be more aligned with their marketing requirements than the other lead generation agencies’ proposed programs.
The Callbox Solution
Based on the Clients needs, Callbox designed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
The Campaign Goals
- The Callbox team was to reach out to target customers to uncover pain points and upcoming needs
- Generate opt-in marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Book meetings with interested prospects
- Gather registrants for the Client’s webinar
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- The campaign’s target prospects were CIO, VP/Director of IT, Cloud Teams and Architects, CFO
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type
The initial six months has so far delivered 518 Opt-In Marketing Qualified Leads, 63 Sales Appointments, and 43 Webinar Registrations.
The total number of MQLs that the Callbox team generated exceeded the Client’s target of 200. Because of the good campaign results, the Client referred Callbox to their Singapore office which is now running a lead generation campaign.