The Client started as a family agricultural business which later grew to be the nation’s leading purveyor of plants, producing annual and perennial seedlings and liners for greenhouses across North America.
The Client is composed of an extraordinary team, committed to career growth, continuous learning and valuing each individual. This set of virtues has kept the business thriving for fifty years, and become one of the biggest greenhouses in North America. However, the quest for growth continued which brought the Client to decide to explore more customer acquisition opportunities, looking into new tactics in and outside their turf.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Chat, Web and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to set appointments for the Client’s enterprise’s sales representatives and potential prospects
- Nurture accounts that were previously set as follow up by the Client
- Keep the list accurate and updated
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location and relevant contacts.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets: Farm Owners/Licensed Hemp Farmers
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 261 Sales Qualified Leads, 83 Marketing Qualified Leads, 184 Social Media Connections, 27 Requested for More Information, 87 For Callback, 103 Potential Leads.