The Client is an industry leading and translation provider, localizing content in several industries in its 11 offices across the globe. It has been serving customers with Translation, Localization, Desktop Publishing, Multimedia, Testing & Engineering and Interpretation of over 120 languages for over 20 years.
The translator leader dons several badges of language qualifications and certifications, but continues to employ industry partners who can support them with innovative solutions to help address their needs.
Their database was wearing out where contact information had become inactive which caused email bounces and failed send outs, and made it hard for them to connect with decision makers.
They wanted to acquire a fresh and accurate database, and employ lead generation strategies that can help them reach out more prospects through different media.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign package which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Chat, Social Media and Mobile channels
- Sales Enablement & Support that was composed of an end-to-end service coverage from Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs
- Account Management which includes Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to clean and expand the database by removing not qualified contacts and adding new records
- Refresh email content and create a social media account to generate connections
- Generate appointments
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage in. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The campaign’s primary targets were Marketing (CMO, Head, Director, Manager), E-commerce (Head), Digital Manager, Content Manager, Localization Manager
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type with unique accounts and contacts.
Overall, the six-month Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 132 Sales Qualified Leads, 88 Marketing Qualified Leads, 351 Social Media Connections and 362 Adword Impressions (Clicks).