The Client is a global leader in oil-free and oil-injected air compressors and accessories that delivers robust, reliable, and energy efficient compressed air solutions that are fit for Australian conditions.
Lines of Business
Lead Generation & Appointment Setting
The Client has best business practices that have helped them remain as Australia’s leading air compressor provider in the last three decades: keeping its service standards at the highest levels by addressing simple to complex problems while keeping solution packages at competitive pricing, and working with a network of partners that help them drive innovation, diversification and growth.
The recent years, however, have imposed challenges as it faced market decline due to the pandemic. But, being one of the key players of the market, the Client was able to cope by implementing organic and in-organic strategies to offer lucrative opportunities amidst the unprecedented situation, and by outsourcing a lead generation campaign to boost market awareness and grow customer base.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox built a Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Product Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Regular Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to engage prospects from key target locations in Australia
- To uncover pain points and upcoming needs
- To book meetings for the Client’s consultants to discuss about air compressors and maintenance backup support service
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, decision makers, and locations
- Callbox filtered the Client’s target decision makers which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage
- The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- Callbox qualified prospects that had a current need for any of the Client’s services
Overall, the six-month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 82 Sales Qualified Leads and 41 Marketing Qualified Leads.