The Client is a world leader in the Online Cloud Backup, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity market, with a global customer base from a wide range of industry sectors. They utilize Asigra and NetApp in protecting their over 15 petabytes of customer data in the cloud.
Lines of Business
Cloud Backup, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Solutions
The Client holds a portfolio of impressive household name customers from around the globe, a product of both internal and outsourced efforts that significantly boosted their pipeline, which they believe is sustained by a strong and steady lead acquisition process. But, technology evolution has redesigned the buyer’s journey which called for the Client to adopt a better nurturing process to help speed up the sales process from 3-6 months down to 2-4 or shorter.
The Callbox Solution
Based on the Client’s needs, Callbox structured an Account-based Marketing Campaign that would utilize different outreach channels which would help increase campaign touch base activities to easily engage prospects at the soonest time. The ABM Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign consisted of:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management through Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management which consisted of Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to help generate leads for the Client
- Customize a nurture scheme aligned with the Client’s needs
- Manage the database by keeping the contacts well profiled
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industrie, location, and relevant contacts
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified account
- Callbox then came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas were identified as the campaign’s primary targets:IT Director, CTO, CIO, Desktop Manager, IT Security Manager, Security Architect, CISO, Desktop Administrator
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the campaign ran for twelve months and produced a total of 120 Sales Qualified Leads, 1304 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 473 LinkedIn Connections.