The Client is a leading telecommunications provider, offering the latest voice and data solutions to multinational enterprises and communication service providers, with a global coverage combined with local, on the ground knowledge that builds best in class connections across the globe.
The Client works with a number of channel development partners in the course to provide innovative solutions that meet the demands and challenges facing multinational businesses and government institutions all over the world.
For the area of IoT, the Client needed a marketing provider who could help them find more partners that needed global SIM connectivity to support their solutions. The following factors were considered in choosing the right lead generation partner: experience in handling telco campaigns, sales knowledge, responsiveness, package cost, the size and quality of the database, and marketing activities.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox’s Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting program was what exactly the Client had in mind. The campaign consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Web, Chat, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support through Training, Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management via Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to reach out to prospects via multiple channels to uncover their pain points and upcoming needs.
- Profile the target accounts based on the Client’s specifications.
- Set meetings between the Client’s consultants and prospects who expressed interest in their services.
- Invite prospects to the webinar.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and relevant contacts.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets were CEO, CCO, CMO, IoT Business Unit Heads, Partnership Managers, Marketing Managers, VP of Marketing, Product Managers, VP of Products, Sales Managers, VP of Sales, Practice Managers, Senior Consultants, Project Managers, CTO, Internet of Things Experts/Managers, Information Technology Experts/Managers, CFO, Finance Manager.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the six-month campaign generated 60 Sales Qualified Leads and 424 Marketing Qualified Leads.
Callbox’s efforts have resulted in an on-hit rate of 40-50%, with those that are on target still under nurturing. The team consistently schedules two or more appointments per week. They boast a structured and efficient campaign delivery and management, ensuring a seamless workflow.