The Client is a software development firm, serving clients from different verticals across the globe, providing Web, Mobile, Analytics, Machine Learning, Blockchain, and RPA solutions.
The Client aims to provide a much progressive range of quality skills and services to fully facilitate end to end solutions for their customers’ different IT needs. Initially, they planned out a marketing scheme that would utilize their in-house system, but eventually decided on outsourcing after seeing how fast and intense the market competition has become, and how limited their resources are.
And, though the decision to outsource was set, the whole scheme was not completed until they have picked the best lead generation partner who can surely address their needs.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, AWeb, Chat, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support including Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management which included Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
THE CAMPAIGN GOALS
- The Callbox team was to generate leads for the Client
- Set meetings with interested prospects who agreed to speak with the Client’s specialist via phone or office meeting for a product demo
- Keep the database clean and updated throughout the campaign period
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and decision-makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets: CEO, Managing Director, CIO, CTO, IT Director/Managers.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these targets, and was further grouped according to industry type.
As of the time of writing, the ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 241 Leads (SQLs and MQLs), 122 Social Media Connections, and a 6.62% Email Open Rate which doubles the average for their industry and line of business.