The Client is a managed service company that strategically partners with industry leading manufacturers and service providers to provide responsive business solutions for clients. Its dynamic portfolio solutions meet the needs of 250+ clients across Australia.
Lines of Business
IT Managed Service, Business Process Automation, Cybersecurity, Cloud, Internet and Print
The Client needed help in promoting its fiber service to target accounts or existing customers, and generate new leads at the same time. They were also looking for new outreach channels to use in connecting with prospects, and be able to reach and engage all target accounts within the target timeline.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions and utilization of the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to promote TPG Fibre1000 Internet Service to target accounts, and bring in new opportunities out of the activities that we will be doing across different channels
- Callbox to schedule meetings with interested prospects and the Client’s consultants
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, locations and decision makers
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox then came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- Buyer personas were identified as the campaign’s primary targets: IT Manager, Office Manager, CEO, CTO, CIO, CFO
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type
Overall, the six-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 54 Sales Qualified Leads, 110 Opt-in Marketing Qualified Leads, and 599 Social Media Connections.