The Client is a group of academic clinicians and other professionals, like engineers and researchers, who develop advanced neurological disorders assessment tools, specifically for dementia, and have been in service for more than a decade now. Their product is a memory assessment software used by clinicians to test and analyze a dementia patient’s memory, which also provides recommendations and further medical steps to take based on results.
The Client is focused on widely researching and meticulously developing neurological assessment tools, which they recently took to a higher level by making Android versions of it on different gadgets like smartphones and tablets.
The course was a success, however, the team went amiss on one thing – the marketing aspect of the project which bore the following challenges:
- The long periods of research studies and software tool development took most of their attention which somehow, unconsciously snatched ample time to plan on how the tool should be strategically introduced to their target market.
- The Client had an existing marketing staff but with skills limited to traditional marketing of going from clinic to clinic to present the product.
- Competitors emerged fast in the market and the Client was running against them and against time – there weren’t appropriate resources or tools to use to expedite product sales and marketing.
The Client had little confidence in their ability to garner enough marketing attention for the project. And there being very little time left to roll out a well-thought marketing strategy, the Client decided, for the first time, to outsource their marketing initiatives.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to reach out to target prospects via multiple channels and promote the Client’s neurological assessment tool.
- Generate leads, mainly to do Hot Transfers, and alternatively set up office or phone appointments with interested prospects.
- The team was also to manage the database, keep it accurate and free from duplicates and not qualified contacts.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, location, and relevant contacts.
- Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided specific target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach, which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Neurologists (doctors, consultants, neuro nurses)
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 132 Sales Qualified Leads, 47 MQLs and 527 Social Media Connections.