The Client is more than a hundred years old multinational medical device and healthcare company, a market leader in Glucose Monitoring, Blood and Plasma Screening, Adult Nutrition, Pediatric Nutrition, Heart Pumps, Remote Heart Failure Monitoring, Point of Care Testing, and Chronic Pain Devices.
The Client constantly creates breakthrough products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals that help consumers lead healthier lives, a best practice carried out since its inception more than a century ago that transcends time and global health challenges like the recent Covid-19 pandemic.
Being on top in advancing innovations in the healthcare industry, the Client created an antigen kit which is readily available to offices and other workplaces that require physical or face-to-face work.
Promotions and sales for the new product also took a more innovative approach – outsourcing a holistic marketing program which utilizes multiple channels in reaching and engaging target users.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Social Media and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support through Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management via Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to promote the Client’s Nasal Antigen Test Kit to target users
- To help bring in new leads using different outreach channels
- Callbox to schedule online or phone meetings with interested prospects for the Client’s sales reps
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location and relevant contacts
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets were C-suite, Managers, Business Owners/Directors, HR Managers, Purchasing Manager, Procurement Officer/Manager
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type
Overall, the six-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 125 Sales Qualified Leads, 237 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 596 Social Media Connections.