The Client is a leading provider of strategic intelligence and builder of platforms in the financial industry, running regular programmes around the world and operates on four closely related verticals: editorial, research, forums, and academy.
The Client regularly hosts live events in different countries that stage a wide range of financial products and services designed to build intelligence for their global market. They believe that meeting their customers face to face is the best way to form ideas of how to help them plan and expand their business.
But, these in-person events have slowly become quite impractical due to low conversion rates delivered, considering the time and money spent on travel and logistics. This made the Client consider hosting online events instead of doing it live from one location to another.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Event and Lead Generation campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Product Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The goal was for the Callbox team to generate interest from prospects from the biggest banking firms
- To gather registrations to the Client’s online event and ensure that they are aware of the registration process and fees.
- The team also needs to regularly update and cleanse the data list for better targeting, and send newsletters to prospects that include CTAs that would lead them to the Client’s website to increase web traffic.
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target attendees, locations, industries, and company size
- Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- The campaign’s primary targets were Finance managers/Directors, Accounts Managers, IT Managers/Directors, Financial Controllers, HR Managers/Directors, C-suite, Accountants, Business Owners, and a set of specific targets for each event type
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to event type and title, industry, location, attendee type, and company size
Overall, the event campaign produced a total of 61 RSVPs, 1448 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 298 Social Media Connections.