The Client develops and maintains a cloud-based platform that facilitates supply chain financing transactions. The company primarily targets enterprise-level businesses in a number of industries throughout Southeast Asia.
Recently, the Client implemented a marketing program aimed to help them better identify high-priority accounts in their target markets. With half a decade’s worth of customer data under their belt, the Client was able to reliably determine some key qualities about their most promising target accounts: those with highest lifetime values (LTVs), top accounts that process invoices manually or through a legacy system prior to switching over to their platform, and all won deals which involved reaching out to three different decision-maker segments. The said program also specifies the need to outsource their top-of-funnel activities, including prospect research and initial outreach.
After reviewing proposals from several marketing providers, the Client signed up for Callbox’s account-based appointment setting service, and noted that the program met all their requirements apart from having an extensive track record of success with FinTech companies in the APAC region.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign package which consisted of:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Chat, Web and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support which covered Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs
- Account Management which included Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to make initial contact to target prospects via email to see the most responsive
- Call target decision makers to uncover their pain points to identify high-priority accounts
- Set phone or online meetings with qualified DMs for the Client’s consultants
- Manage the database, keep it accurate and free from duplicates and not qualified contacts
Account Research and Selection
- Key firmographic qualities include: workforce of at least 500 employees; annual revenues of $50 million or more; engaged in manufacturing, retail, or wholesale trade in Singapore and Malaysia
- As for technographics, the Client’s top-tier accounts were companies that rely on either manual processes or on-premise software to handle procurement, invoicing, and cash flow management
- The Callbox team then prepared the target account list using a combination of Callbox’s in-house database and external data sources.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- Three decision-maker groups were targeted in the campaign: end users (managers in charge of procurement and invoicing), economic buyers (CFOs, controllers, etc.), technical buyers (IT managers, IT directors, CTOs, CIOs, etc.)
- The Client specified additional prospect characteristics to help the Callbox team pinpoint the right decision makers from each target account
- All contact details and information were screened by a database QA team and submitted to the Client for review before being used in the campaign
Multi-touch, Multi-channel Outreach
- The Callbox team followed a unique lead nurture path and personalized messaging strategy for each of the three decision-maker groups
- The Lead Nurture paths combined phone, email, and LinkedIn touches which were scheduled and executed using a dynamic outreach cadence
- Callbox’s own CRM platform, Pipeline, helped orchestrate the different outreach activities and kept the Client up-to-date on the campaign’s progress
The Callbox ABM campaign completed 12 months of Lead Generation & Appointment Setting activities, and delivered 181 Sales Qualified Leads and 223 Marketing Qualified Leads.
According to the Client, their reps can convert 20% of SQLs into proposals, and turn 70% of proposals into new customers. With an average annual subscription revenue of $31,000 per customer, the Client can potentially close $785,000 in new annual recurring revenue from the appointments generated by Callbox.