The Client is a strong and powerful supply chain solutions leader in the logistics industry, empowered to compete, innovate and fearlessly take risks at any course of the business. It is one of the three interconnected networks by a global 30-year old sourcing company that has anchored long-term clients from the Retail, FMCG, Footwear & Apparel and Food & Beverage industries.
Competition in the logistics industry intensified as more big time players joined the race. This made the Client realize the need to go further down the track by increasing brand awareness and widening their market reach. However, they didn’t have the right marketing strategy that would fuel them in running the course. After looking at a list of possible lead generation partners, Callbox stood out as the most qualified to provide both the list and the tools that they needed.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Training, Setup and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to profile the database, keep the contacts accurate and up to date in order to get a good conversion rate out of the target accounts
- To qualify prospects based on the Client’s criteria
- Set phone or web meetings with interested qualified decision makers with the Client’s consultants
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target SME industries and decision makers
- Based on the industry and DM specifications, Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- A list of potential contacts to target was then compiled by the Callbox team which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Procurement Manager, COO, Chief Supply Chain Officer, VP for Operations/Manufacturing/Logistics, IT Director, Director of Planning, Inventory Director, VP of Business Intelligence
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type
Results in 12 months
The Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign delivered 157 Sales Qualified Leads, 67 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 387 Social Media Connections.