The Client is a strategic workforce planning company that provides innovative human resource solutions such as HR Audit & Review, Consulting, HR Outsource Advisory, Technology Advisory, Talent Management Solutions, and Workforce Analytics.
The Client has many years of consulting experience and a stack of holistic HR services and solutions focused to better align, acquire, utilise, and develop talents. They target key and strategic functions required to deliver business core goals.
Despite the expertise and the rich experience they hold, The Client still faced recruitment issues such as shortage of talent. This does not mean not being able to pool a number of applicants, but few or no qualified applicants for the positions they are trying to fill in, which eventually impacted their client acquisition.
Employee referral was a good try, but it did not suffice their targets. So, the Client embarked on new strategies to help them cope with the problem. Primarily, realigning some internal processes, and outsourcing a lead generation program.
The Callbox Solution
From a list of proposals from a number of third-party providers, the Client preferred Callbox over the others due to the latter’s rich experience in running lead generation campaigns and the sufficient number of target accounts needed for the database.
Based on the Client’s needs, Callbox designed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to promote the Client’s core services: HR Audit & Review, Consulting, HR Outsource Advisory, Technology Advisory, Talent Management Solutions, and Workforce Analytics.
- To send out initial email copies bearing the Client’s summary of services and solutions, company website and query boxes, and to track email replies and actions taken by prospects.
- To book appointments with interested prospects for the Client’s recruitment specialists.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, locations and decision makers
- Based on the industry and DM specifications, Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- A list of potential contacts to target was then compiled by the Callbox team which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were CEO, COO, Head of HR, HR Director, HR Manager
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type
The 6-month Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign delivered a total of 96 Sales Qualified Leads, 63 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 228 Opt-in Requests for Information.