The Client is a 20-year old Chiropractic Care provider with 11 specialist clinics in Singapore and 9 more in other countries in Asia and the United Kingdom.
The Client may already be a leader in chiropractic care in Singapore but as the business evolved from a one-man clinic to an integrated chiropractic institution, the business apparently demanded for use of more advanced clinical tools and processes, as well as a healthier and broader customer base.
With the bolting of new businesses in Singapore in the last five years, the chiropractic leader opted to outsource their lead generation with Callbox, their top choice from among the list of five and which they saw as the most experienced provider to expedite goals achievement.
The Callbox Solution
Based on the Client’s needs, Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support that provided Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to run a Profiling Campaign by validating the target’s information details like business names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts and all other contact details
- Set appointments with prospects who agreed to discuss with the Client’s specialists
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, location, and relevant contacts for the campaign
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Human Resource, Wellness Team, Recreation Club
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type
Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign generated 129 Sales Qualified Leads and 84 Marketing Qualified Leads.