The Client is a top-rated and most-awarded digital marketing firm in the United States who has been providing digital marketing solutions like SEO solutions and Content Marketing, Social Media Optimization and Analytics to a diverse range of industries in the US for over two decades.
The Client’s world-class and award-winning service has put more than 4000 brands in front of billions of people on social media and the web, and have helped deliver these happy clients’ messages to their target customers.
However, the phenomenal traffic inflows and impressive search engine rankings that they have been enjoying for years were disrupted by tough market competition which gave customers a vast option of providers to choose from, making every digital marketing company in the industry all look similar with one another. This has impacted the Client’s customer acquisition tactics.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an account-based marketing lead generation and appointment setting campaign which utilized multiple channels like voice, email, web and social media. The campaign was sealed in a two-term contract.
The goal was for the Callbox team to generate leads and set appointments for the digital marketing leader’s consultants with qualified prospects who have the need for SEO solutions, Online Reputation Management, Website Development and creative and press article writing services. The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries and decision makers.
- Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach out which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were Marketing Managers/Directors and executives, Branding Managers/Directors and executives, Social Media Strategists, Digital Marketing Managers/Directors, and executives, C-suite
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 96 appointments, 37 marketing qualified leads, and 387 social media connections.