The Client is one of the fastest growing multilingual Language Service Providers in the world, specialized in customized hybrid technology solutions to fit any budget and subject matter expertise for most industry verticals.
Lines of Business
Translation, Localization, Multimedia, Interpretation, Testing & Engineering, Desktop Publishing, Website Localization, Patent, SAP Localization, Machine Translation
The Client is a proud bearer of linguistic awards and recognition – badges of customer trust and satisfaction which they have gained over the past two decades from doing excellent service.
Today, the translation leader has grown 3 regional HQs (Singapore, Budapest, and Wilmington) and a total of 9 strategic local offices, offering full localization support to 130+ languages and 260 locales.
Despite achieving stability and growth, the Client continues to build its reputation as a customer-centric organization, and employs industry partners who can support them with innovative solutions in addressing their needs.
The Callbox Solution
The Client simply wanted to reach more potential customers, but was open to any marketing opportunity that the campaign may bring. Callbox’s Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting approach was a fit for the Client’s requirements. The campaign consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support that covered Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to profile each contact to expand the database.
- To refresh the Client’s email content, and create a social media account to generate connections.
- Secure meetings with interested prospects for the Client’s consultants.
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, location, and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage in. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The campaign’s primary targets were Marketing (CMO, Head, Director, Manager), E-commerce (Head), Digital Manager, Content Manager, Localization Manager.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type with unique accounts and contacts.
OOverall, the six-month Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 132 Sales Qualified Leads, 88 Marketing Qualified Leads, 351 Social Media Connections and 362 Adword Impressions (Clicks).