The client is the Singapore arm of an industrial equipment supplier based in Germany, specializing in motion and fluid control technologies used in advanced production lines worldwide. The company’s product portfolio includes actuators, air preparation, fittings, tubing, pressure switches, vacuum, and valves.
The Client has a long and illustrious company history that includes the invention of the first inline lubricator in 1927 and a series of breakthrough innovations in several pneumatic fluid and motion control technologies. Its products and expertise are presently used in numerous manufacturing facilities worldwide for improving equipment productivity and efficiency.
In 2015, as part of its efforts to transform itself into a truly world-class engineering company, the Client consolidated several of its divisions under a single brand and recently carried out a major overhaul of its webstore to realign with its new branding initiatives. Aside from its extensive global network of distributors, the Client is able to offer its solutions to its target customers through online catalogs.
While these moves are expected to create favorable long-term opportunities, the new brand rollout and webstore revamp bring some key short- to medium term challenges that the Client needs to address right away. In terms of near-term marketing activities, the challenge is two-fold:
- Informing its existing customers of the rebranding and the site renovation in a way that drives both interest and awareness
- Identifying specific needs and inquiries from their customers and prospects, which can then be turned into actionable insights
Given both the Client’s current strategic situation and its immediate marketing goals, it was determined that Callbox’s precision-oriented lead generation solutions would be an effective approach at enhancing the Client’s rebranding and customer outreach efforts.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Social Media, and Webinar
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Product Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management with Strategy Building, Regular Reporting and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to engage the Client’s target contacts through live phone conversations in order to touch base and introduce the rebranded solutions.
- To distribute the company’s Express catalogs to qualified contacts in Australia, Malaysia, and Singapore, and the pneumatic catalogs to qualified contacts in New Zealand.
- Agents to set up follow-up phone appointments with hot leads and inquiries.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries and locations.
- Callbox filtered the Client’s target decision makers which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage.
- The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Callbox qualified prospects that had a current need for any of the Client’s services.
Overall, the six-month Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered 69 Sales Qualified Leads, 347 Marketing Qualified Leads, and 918 Profiled Contacts.