The Client is a managed communications technology leader that delivers hybrid networking, security solutions and cloud connectivity to their global customers. They continue to strive to deliver the best connection in the networked world which made them a constant recipient of different excellence awards for operational, innovation and certification achievements in their years of existence.
Change brings opportunities, but may also cause challenges as complexity in the process, more decision makers to deal with, more risks and higher demands from customers arise in the business. But, the Client was swift to find possible solutions to these issues by partnering with a marketing firm that can clearly send their message to their target market which would result in exceptional customer experience.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting marketing campaign for the Client which involved voice, email, and social media channels in reaching and engaging prospects. The proposal was closed in a two-term lead generation and appointment setting campaign program.
The goal was for the Callbox team to generate leads based on the Client’s target specifications and set office meetings with qualified decision makers who are interested to speak with the Client’s consultants. The campaign involved three key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries and decision makers.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then came up with a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage in. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas were identified as the campaign’s primary targets: IT Director, CTO, CIO, Desktop Manager, IT Security Manager, Security Architect, CISO.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the six-month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 86 appointments, 36 follow-ups, 57 requests for more information and 542 LinkedIn connections.