Established in 2001, the Client is a regional telco and ICT services company with operations in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia and the Philippines, and a trusted partner of Fortune 500 companies and top The Client is a boutique Internet solutions provider, and the first to commercialize numerous connectivity technologies in Singapore (HQ). It also operates in Malaysia and the Philippines, providing a wide range of services such as Connectivity, Cybersecurity, Secure SD WAN, Data Center Services, Productivity & Remote Work Solutions, and SME Solutions, helping many businesses build and transform their network and security infrastructure, securely move to the cloud, and achieve their digital agenda.
Lines of Business
Global Connectivity, Managed Network, and Managed Security Solutions
The Client was looking for a telemarketing partner for a couple of reasons: to assist them in promoting their recently launched SECURE SD-WAN: Converged Network + Security Solution services, and to cater customers’ needs in a more personalized manner via voice, email, and chat channels.
Unsure of who to work with on the project, the ICT leader shortlisted lead generation agencies from online which they believed were the top and with most client reviews, and considered some referrals from channel partners at the same time.
After several proposal reviews with a number of providers, they decided to work with Callbox because of the latter’s cohesive and comprehensive approach, and the wide range of services it provides, that are very much aligned with their focus which is business results over process and activities.
The Callbox Solution
Based on the Client’s requirements, Callbox designed an Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management which included Voice, Email, Web, Chat, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support through Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions to the Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management via Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to help the Client in generating potential leads.
- To call and promote their newly launched services to the target audience.
- To schedule face-to-face, online or phone meetings with prospects from other target regions for the Client’s representatives
Below is the two-step campaign process:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries, location, and relevant contacts.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox came up with a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they wanted the outbound campaign to target. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Identified as the campaign’s primary targets were SVP/EVP/VP/Director/ Manager – IT, Network, Security, Procurement Heads, CTO, CIO, CSO/CISO, CFO.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
The 6-month Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign generated a total of 84 Sales Qualified Leads, 126 Opt-In Marketing Qualified Leads, 246 Follow-ups, and 132 Opt-in Requests for Information.
Callbox feels like an extension of our own team. They’ve shown great passion to learn about our business, customers, and processes. They align with us accordingly while applying their own expertise.