The Client is an American packaging company serving more than 5,000 customers globally with flexible and sustainable solutions. Apart from expanding the life cycle of products, the solutions and technologies they use help reduce waste and resource wastage.
To live up to their commitment to provide quality, innovative and sustainable solutions, the Client draws support from their global team of tech lab experts that provide them unmatched source of knowledge on research and development, testing and analysis, learning and development, networking, machine trials and digitals.
The workflow from the labs to the production centers is seamless, however, periodically humps on marketing and distribution channels. The packaging expert considered several approaches to address the issue, but finally settled on outsourcing marketing and distribution strategies from a third party provider.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed a six-month Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign for the Client. The goal was for the Callbox team to engage prospects from the Client’s target market and set them up in a face-to-face meeting with the Client’s consultants. The campaign was divided in three work phases:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, company size, and decision makers.
- Callbox improved the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying which contacts qualify best as target participants.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of prospects they want the outbound campaign to engage. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Two buyer personas were designated as the campaign’s primary targets: Managing Director, C-suite, Labels & Board Directors, Innovation Directors, Operations Managers/Director, Sales and Marketing Directors & Managers.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these two personas and further grouped according to industry and business size.
The Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign concluded in 75 Sales Appointments, 22 MQLs and 344 Social Media Connections