The Client is the world’s largest privately held insurance brokerage firm, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
The Client has an in-house team in Hong Kong which acts as its core marketing support in APAC, and is responsible for engaging fortune companies in the region. It’s a strong resource for building a huge stack of global customers and the company’s annual growth. Despite its market strength, the Client continues to create innovative solutions to scale up the business. With a new project to launch in Asia, the Client decided to outsource to fill in the gaps in building intelligent marketing campaigns.
The Callbox Solution
Looking at the campaign objectives, Callbox planned out an Account-Based Marketing campaign which consisted of:
- Account-Based Multi-Channel Lead Management via Voice, Email, Chat, Web, Webinar, and Social Media
- Sales Enablement & Support which included Team Training, Account Setup, and Back Office Sales Support
- Tools & Subscriptions utilization of Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRM
- Account Management including Strategy Building, Reporting, and Product Knowledge
- The Callbox team was to build a well profiled database of the Client’s prospects in Singapore
- To market the Client’s Corporate Risk and Employee Benefit insurance programs
The campaign involved two key steps:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries, locations and relevant contacts
- Callbox worked out the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target decision makers for the Callbox team to reach, which consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The buyer personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets were HR and Finance Managers.
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the Account-Based Marketing Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign produced a total of 186 Sales Qualified Leads and 12,749 Profiled Contacts.
The campaign kicked off with only one agent in the first quarter. Based on the impressive performance that the Callbox team showed in the first three months, the Client added another seat in the second quarter, and renewed for another six months.