The Client is a global non-profit organization that promotes innovations in the information and communication technologies across 40 nations. They collaborate and mobilize ICT industry leaders to drive developments in the region, engaging a broad range of professionals and organizations as well as researchers and influencers to ensure progress in the ICT industry.
Gathering industry leaders from across the global communications ecosystem to meet in one event and share and learn corporate ideas and best practices takes more than just the usual event planning and management, but requires proper lead nurturing and full engagement with stakeholders in order to achieve the organization’s vision: to create a world where people and organizations connect and initiate actions through the innovative use of ICT.
The Client looked for a premiere B2B marketing partner who has rich experience in customer engagement and lead nurturing to help them carry out the project successfully. Callbox had everything they needed.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox packed a Multi-Touch, Multi-Channel Lead Generation and Event Marketing Campaign for the Client that was sealed in a two-term deal that utilized voice, web, email and social media channels to reach and engage prospects.
The campaign goal was for the Callbox team to find target companies and invite them to their US event, and offer to register as an organization’s member.
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified target industries.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided ICPs that they want the outbound campaign to engage. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- The designated ICPs: C-suites, VPs, Directors, Channel Partner Managers
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas and was further grouped according to industry type with unique accounts and unique contacts.
In total, the lead generation and event marketing campaign produced a total of 493 confirmed attendees, 180 MQLs, and 583 new registered members who were LinkedIn connections.