The Client is an experiential marketing and lifestyle PR expert who has been providing thoughtful and custom communications for more than twenty years for its clients in various markets and remains as one of the most in-demand until today.
As a seasoned events and PR expert, the Client strives to always be at the forefront of innovative solutions, and open to adopting new ideas and investing in new tools and strategies in order to provide valuable service to their customers, but quite apprehensive in one thing – outsourcing leads. Their stand, however, swayed when things got lean and they were left with only one option – to outsource.
One global IT firm signed up for a large scale event management campaign with the Client to run in the different states in the country, simultaneously. They wanted to target a thousand attendees within a three-month invite period only. The Client knew they needed additional staff to roll out all the needed outreach activities for the campaign. But, instead of hiring more people, the Client decided to outsource with a trusted provider who possesses both tools and skills that can help them reach and engage target attendees for the event.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox customized an Event Marketing and Appointment Setting campaign for the Client. The outreach utilized voice, email, web and social media. The goal was for the Callbox team to invite target participants from Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia to register to the event in their country, and offer a meeting with the Client’s consultants
Account Research and Selection
- The Client’s customer targeted all industry types but specified company size and decision makers.
- Callbox improved the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying which contacts qualify best as target participants.
- Callbox then compiled a list of potential contacts to target, which was reviewed and approved by the Client
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided target prospects they want the outbound campaign to engage. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Personas designated as the campaign’s primary targets: C-suite, Sales & Director/Manager, BDM, Social Media Strategist, IT Director/Manager
- The master contact list was segmented based on these targets and further grouped according to industry and business size.
The three-month event marketing and appointment setting campaign gathered more than a thousand attendees and hundreds of appointments. The leads delivered were best-qualified targets which turned in 57% conversion