Marketing is a dynamic landscape which make it compulsory to lend your eyes and ears for industry news and updates.
These numbers might as well give you clues on what to put on your marketing platter and hook more prospects attention.
Update your present knowledge about B2B lead generation than some stats we have culled from the deepest corners of the web (actually, from HubSpot.com).
Here’s the full transcript of the Slideshare:
As a marketer, part of your day involves knowing the pulse of the B2B landscape. By that, we mean getting a good grasp of current trends and situations. As marketing strategies and lead generation techniques continue to evolve, so too should you continually change your perception of the market to ensure you won’t get left out.
What better way to update your present knowledge about B2B lead generation than some stats we have culled from the deepest corners of the web (actually, from HubSpot.com).
- 48% of marketers build a new landing page for each marketing campaign. (MarketingSherpa) tweet this!
- 68% of B2B businesses use landing pages to garner a new sales lead for future conversion. (MarketingSherpa) tweet this!
- 16% of landing pages are free of navigation bars. (MarketingSherpa) tweet this!
- 48% of offers have multiple offers built in. (MarketingSherpa) tweet this!
- 42% of offer-related graphics on landing pages are not clickable. (MarketingSherpa) tweet this!
- The biggest challenge B2B marketers face in regards to lead generation is generating high-quality leads (61%). (B2B Technology Marketing Community) tweet this!
- 84% of companies that have a CRM have a lead scoring process in place to determine the quality of leads. (Direct Marketing News) tweet this!
- Content marketing generates 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound marketing, but costs 62% less. (Demand Metric) tweet this!
- 37% of B2B marketers are using marketing automation to generate leads. (MarketingProfs) tweet this!
- 44% of B2B marketers have generated leads via LinkedIn, whereas only 39% have generated leads through Facebook and just 30% through Twitter. (ReachForce) tweet this!
- B2B marketers say that their greatest barriers to lead generation success are the lack of resources in staffing, budgeting, or time. (B2B Technology Marketing Community) tweet this!
- Nearly 50% of B2B marketers’ lead gen budgets will increase this year, compared to 44% that will remain the same and 7% that will decrease. (B2B Technology Marketing Community) tweet this!
- 71% of B2B marketers use content marketing to generate leads. (MarketingProfs) tweet this!
- People are more likely to visit a B2B tech company’s website after seeing a tweet from the company, getting them one step closer to becoming a lead. (KoMarketing Associates) tweet this!
It looks like content is still getting some of the limelight in B2B marketing. But you can’t have effective content without an effective website of course.Reference: http://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics
Grab a copy of our FREE EBOOK, The Ultimate Lead Generation Kit Ebook! Updated with links to the best and latest techniques that will help generate quality sales leads for your business