Updated: June 20, 2019
We’re bringing new life to this article with relevant and up-to-date information. Enjoy!
Facebook Messenger launched its appointment setting messenger bot lately. It’s the latest app released by the bigtime that could span adoption to its 40 million business users globally soon. Although the appointment booking messenger platform is still in invite-only beta, it will become fully ready to book appointments later this year.
Aside from the booking bot, a huge pile of technology innovations came out ahead like Dialogflow and Hubot which are now enjoyed by millions of users worldwide.
Will these apps put an end to appointment setting business providers soon?
Looking into the brighter side of things however, these technology breakthroughs can actually be used as additional or optional tools for appointment setting strategies. And appointment setting companies need not fear any of these tech tools given they have the core ideas, skills and tactics that bots don’t.
Apps and tools can help along the process, but if you want the best solution for your problems and achieve your business targets, it is best to find an appointment setting company that could tailor a holistic approach based on your needs. Take this quick guide when you search for an Appointment Setting Company.
Search The Web
Search the web with keywords like appointment setting or appointment setting companies, and check each of the first five listed results as they are the ones most searched and visited. Remember, first page ranking websites grab 36.4% of the traffic, and is key to driving more traffic and leads to your business.
Browse Through The Company Website
You would know that a company provides holistic appointment setting approach when everything and anything you need to see and know about them and their products and services can be found on their website.
- The Home page should contain several buttons like Services, Industries, Clients, Resources, About Us and Blog, that link to pages with detailed information. CTAs like Contact Us, Book A Free Consultation or Meeting and Send Message must be up on the home page, signifying the company’s readiness to serve and promptness to answer queries.
- The Service page must not only contain a description of the “what” and “how” of their processes and tools, but must give a comprehensive content of what happens before, during and after the campaign.
- The Industries tab must show you how broad the company’s market reach is, as well as their flexibility in engaging multiple clients of different insights across the globe.
- The Clients space must contain feedback, reviews, and testimonials of clients they have served.
- The Resources page must be like a portal to the company’s inner thoughts. Get to know them better and how their processes work through videos, demos, case studies, slides, infographics, ebooks, and brochures. There must be topics that raise awareness, impart knowledge and useful content that can help shape you up into a wiser decision maker.
- The About Us tab is like the company’s official ID, containing the company’s history and profile.
The Ultimate Lead Generation Kit!
Jumpstart your business using the best and latest techniques in Lead Generation.
Track Their Tenure
How long have they been in service? 5, 10, 15 years? The longer they have been setting appointments, the stronger, trusted and credible they are as a business. This also means that they have clever nurturing skills, otherwise they could have closed down a couple of years after the launch.
It’s not wise to go after someone or something so techie and advanced all the time, but search for an appointment setting company who is able to answer all your questions and have the right tools and schemes to address your business needs.