The Client is a leading provider of Managed B2B e-Commerce solutions that simplify integration, automate business processes and enhance collaboration and visibility across global trading partners.
Prior to working with Callbox, the Client employed a number of lead generation companies, but most of which resulted in low conversions due to poor lead quality brought by lists with poorly verified contacts, and the lack of probing efforts to uncover prospects’ needs.
The Callbox Solution
Callbox designed an Account-based Marketing Lead Generation & Appointment Setting campaign for the Client which consisted of:
- Multi-Channel Lead Management which utilized voice, email, chat, social media and mobile.
- Sales Enablement & Support including training, setup and back office sales support.
- Tools & Subscriptions to Callbox Pipeline and HubSpot CRMs.
- Account Management which includes strategy building, reporting and product knowledge.
The campaign goal was for the Callbox team to profile the contact list to ensure higher chance of engagement in generating appointments for the Client.
The campaign was rolled out in two stages:
Account Research and Selection
- The Client specified their target industries and relevant contacts.
- Callbox refined the Client’s ideal customer profile (ICP) which served as a basis for identifying qualified accounts.
- Callbox built a list of target contacts which was reviewed and approved by the Client.
Account and Prospect Profiling
- The Client provided buyer persona profiles of the prospects that they want the outbound campaign to engage. The profiles consisted of detailed demographic and firmographic segmentations.
- Buyer personas identified as the campaign’s primary targets were CIO, IT Manager, Senior Development Manager, PIC of the Software Development in the company
- The master contact list was segmented based on these personas, and was further grouped according to industry type.
Overall, the 14-month ABM Lead Generation and Appointment Setting campaign delivered a total of 700 Appointments and 150 Potential Leads.